Can Daikatana claim this?

The Voyager 1 spacecraft has travelled approximately 2.5 billion miles since the announcement of Duke Nukem Forever.

I mean…wow, just, wow.

I think we all know the answer to that

Hasn’t it been moving at like 60,000 miles an hour for 30 years?

Have they canceled the production of the game yet? I mean, I remember talking about stuff like this a year ago.

A better way of saying it, IMO, is

"In the time Duke Nukem Forever has been in development, NASA has conceived, planned, built, launched, flown, and crashed an object on Mars.

Twice."

I think at this point its just a joke. They’ve probably for all intents and purposes “cancelled” the game, but they just like to keep the joke going. Same with TFC2.

XD

Source on this info, Zero?

DNF’s <a href=“http://freshmeat.net/projects/dukeforever/”>Freshmeat</a> entry. :stuck_out_tongue:

And we all know DNF will still be in production when V’ger gets here.

Oh dear, at least we’ll have the Duke Nukem movie.

Um … good?

There was actually some news about it in Game Informer a couple of months ago.

It’ll probably be released some few seconds before the destruction of the Universe. You know, so we’ve something to blame.

I thought that was your area of expertise.

what is this TFC2 that was mentioned earlier in the thread?

Somebody dig out the DNF thread where I made that huge list of Stuff That Has Happened Between DNF Being Announced And Now. :smiley:

Boom.

Hey, despite everything, Duke Nukem Forever is actually <b>more fun</b> than Daikatana.

The rovers Spirit and Opportunity went from proposal to successful landing on Mars within the timeframe of Duke Nukem Forever’s development.

I find this one the funniest of them all. We can go from planning to reality of putting stuff on Mars before Duke Nukem Forever has been finished.

nice :slight_smile:

actually i remember hearing something about DNF but that was a long time ago. seems like in the time they’re taking to make this, NASA might have been able to do this a third time…

Didn’t Something Awful feature the DNF forums in their Weekend Web once?