Call of Cthulhu- I mean, fanfics for the update...

Yes, I’m going to get an update done by the end of the month. The PHP may or may not debut at that time, depending on what gets swamped on me at the last minute. Anyway, if you have any fics/edits/anything for me, bring it in. I honestly have very little to work with, ever since Outlook Express ate several fics.

rams head into desk Dude, I need to check my e-mail more often, people are STILL sending me submissions. I’ve sent them over.

Okay, I’m going to be honest. I have been lazy. Terribly. But don’t worry, the update will be done soon, and then I will go on to finally finish the PHP. After that, everything will be right in the world…

Or at least it would have, except I made the foolish mistake of buying Command and Conquer: The First Decade. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RELEASE IT? WHY?!

EDIT: It’s going to be an even bigger mess. I’m getting Bad Request errors all over the php, entire fics are missing (despite me adding them already), and I barely have anything to work with! I want to cry…

hugs Galloway Hang in there, okay? Ask Cid to help you with the technical stuff, you don’t have to do it alone. And if it gets too tiring for you just send me a PM and I’ll try to help ya out, alright?