Caffeine

It won’t kill you. If it did office workers around the world would keel over at their desks one day.

So would students, particularly before exams.

Anyway, Ren’s right that people are generally misinformed about everything. Shit works in trends and everything is highly marketed to provide people with misinformation, like “organic” products.

Coffee is good for you right now, wait, SHIT. It’s bad again.

I drink coffee every morning… and then a can of teh dew in homeroom.

Yeah, or “evolution is only a theory”

Man, I drank like 15 or 16 cups of coffee one day…didn’t sleep well for a month or two after that either. >_>

Coffee is nice, but it must be very bad karma since it seems every time there’s a show on TV where people learn to live healthier lives, the coffee has to go. Cleanse the body of all poison (i.e. live off of grape fruit and chili pepper for a month)! Plus, it HAS to be bad if it’s addictive, right? Nice and social, but evil. EVIL I tell you!

I’m placing my bets that it’ll be good for you again next week. :smiley:

Coffee possibly lowers the risk of getting Parkinson’s, but it’ll eat a hole in your heart and turn your teeth brown. So let’s just drink a nice heathly glass of water. Oh wait, that’s right, it’s contaminated with god knows what. So let’s drink pure orange juice! Or not, because it has pesticides in it that cause birth defects and may alter your DNA structure. Milk? Cow hormones, and milk makes your body produce more mucus.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I choose death by coffee. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just pee like mad when I have either…

I don’t go on chat that much since I will ruins Onions Kid’s Reputaion. RPGC quotes arcive.