Bush is evil

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
Most of the world already hated the USA :stuck_out_tongue:
Thatā€™s not true. Sept. 11 brought forth a surprising outpouring of goodwill and sympathy from the vast majority of countries in the world. People were having spontaneous rallies and vigils, where they lit candles and waved American flags to show their support for America, in places like Paris, London, East Jerusalem, and even Teheran. Our current alienation is entirely the result of the contemptible and destructive policy espoused by Bush and the neoconservatives.

I like the Statue of Liberty breaking in half at the end.:hahaha;

Uhā€¦ does this disturb anybody else but me?

I mean, the fact that Bush came and fucked up the United Stateā€™s reputation so much that they hate us THIS much?

Yeah, Bush is a moron, he fucked up our country, but propaganda always has a goal besides showing distaste. This was clearly made as an attempt to garner support for a war, which I certainly do not want. I donā€™t understand why some of you are acting as if this is a big fucking joke, because its really not.

I hate Bush, quite a bit. But that video was just fucking stupid. Thatā€™s all there is to say.

Itā€™s the USā€™s fault and at the same time the citizensā€™ because they stay ignorant to this.

We need to overthow the American empire.

Damnit.
Whereā€™s that Bush picture comparing pics of Bush to pics of monkeys doing the same thing when you need it?:moogle:

No.

Whatā€™s sad is he brings this upon US, too.

I know the feeling, anders fogh rasmussen (donā€™t bother writing his name with capital letters) our ā€œprime ministerā€ (also known as almighty ruler) was helping USA in the war, and thus everbody thought that all of Denmark were like ā€œyeah! war against Iraq! NICE!ā€ā€¦ the truth is, more people are against it than with itā€¦

Thatā€™s not true. Sept. 11 brought forth a surprising outpouring of goodwill and sympathy from the vast majority of countries in the world. People were having spontaneous rallies and vigils, where they lit candles and waved American flags to show their support for America, in places like Paris, London, East Jerusalem, and even Teheran. Our current alienation is entirely the result of the contemptible and destructive policy espoused by Bush and the neoconservatives.

yeah, but then Bush began his crusade, and then it went haywire againā€¦ sigh

I actually donā€™t see what the the big deal is. As I said before, I donā€™t follow politics. However, I live in Virginia, not too far from Washington DC, and the biggest non-Jedi level problems that I see are 1) too much unnecessary traffic, 2) too many people that lack the sense that their cars are too big, 3) too much unnecessary construction, and 4) a local NBA team (Washington Wizards) whose ownership doesnā€™t show even the slightest indication of competence.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Uhā€¦ does this disturb anybody else but me?

I mean, the fact that Bush came and fucked up the United Stateā€™s reputation so much that they hate us THIS much? [/b]

Well, keep in mind that this video is coming from Kim Jong Il. That guy is a fucking nut anyway, but he gets his ammunition from the bad policies of our president.

Originally posted by Devillion
Well, keep in mind that this video is coming from Kim Jong Il. That guy is a fucking nut anyway, but he gets his ammunition from the bad policies of our president.

Yeah, a fucking nut with nuclear weapons.