Bush is evil

or so would this informative educational film would say

We don’t need a movie to tell us that.

I already knew that…

“You have the ability to steal everything and go on a rampage.”

Like we even needed more evidence of that.

Amusing.

I liked that song so much I made an MP3 of it.

Its sad that he brings this upon himself.

Originally posted by Devillion
Its sad that he brings this upon himself.

No.

What’s sad is he brings this upon US, too.

COOL!

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]No.

What’s sad is he brings this upon US, too. [/b]

Yeah, thanks to Bush, we Americans are all hated by the world, even those that disagree with his actions.

Freaky, and a bit cool.

And he isn’t evil, he’s just bad. There is a large difference between evil and bad, a very large difference.

Bush lacks the scheming skill of an evil tyrant. He just sucks.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Yeah, thanks to Bush, we Americans are all hated by the world, even those that disagree with his actions.

Most of the world already hated the USA :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
Most of the world already hated the USA :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but now those who are too young to remember Vietnam and other of your screw-ups (Me, for instance) have a fresh reason to do it.

Whoever, I don’t think that USA is gulty for this, it’s the people in charge.

Nah. He just brought the last pieces together. ^^

I’d say that Ronald Regan is to blame for most things.

Arms for hostages? WHAT THE FUCK!

I don’t follow politics in the least, and thus I haven’t the slightest idea what is at issue.

Having said that, a US president is in theory a representative of the people, and as such, would be a reflection of significant elements of the population he represents. So, if he is as damn stupid as these threads make him out to be, it is a good bet that it means that there are some damn stupid people holding important positions throughout the country.

Originally posted by Ivan
[b]I don’t follow politics in the least, and thus I haven’t the slightest idea what is at issue.

Having said that, a US president is in theory a representative of the people, and as such, would be a reflection of significant elements of the population he represents. So, if he is as damn stupid as these threads make him out to be, it is a good bet that it means that there are some damn stupid people holding important positions throughout the country. [/b]

That’s because people are inherently stupid. It’s completely unavoidable. The reason the US suffers more from it is the fact that the people themselves have the power to pick whoever they want to be in charge, and since political campaigns have degenerated into secret financing, party biased, and smear ads, it’s safe to say that the system won’t be getting any better.

Oh, and let’s not forget the Patriot Act, which breaks every amendment in the Bill of Rights a hundred times over. And Ashcroft is pushing to pass another bill that increases the power of the Patriot Act, and removes the “sunset clause” that would have wiped out the Patriot Act completely in 2005. At least Bush is losing points; that means people can now openly defy him and get away with it.

Uh, Bush was never the popular choice for president. Gore got more votes.

That’s because people are inherently stupid. It’s completely unavoidable.

Nevertheless, there are different shades of stupidity. If I were to dismiss the populace out of hand for being stupid, we wouldn’t be having this discussion, because I’d have to assume that we were each too stupid to understand one another.

Oh, and let’s not forget the Patriot Act, which breaks every amendment in the Bill of Rights a hundred times over. And Ashcroft is pushing to pass another bill that increases the power of the Patriot Act, and removes the “sunset clause” that would have wiped out the Patriot Act completely in 2005. At least Bush is losing points; that means people can now openly defy him and get away with it.

If you believe that you are right in what you say, it will not do you any good to campaign to me, because like I said, I don’t follow politics at all. I know nothing about this Act of which you speak.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

I can’t help but laugh after reading the:
“You stole the Olympic Gold Medal from us!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!