BORED!

I know! ask me some questions! question thread time! no reason for it! but ask me somthing. anything!

What’s the original picture for your avatar?

Why is your bio so unspecific and vague?

WHERE IZ DAT JOE FRAYZA?

Why do hotdogs come in packs of six but hotdog buns come in packs of 8?

Charlemagne: Are you really the Left Hand of God?

To dream, the impossible dream,
To fight, the unbeatable foe,
To bear, with unbearable sorrow,
To run, where the brave dare not go!
To right, the unrightable wrong,
To love, pure and chaste from afar,
To try, when your arms are too weary,
To reach, the unreachable star!

This is my quest, to follow that star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.
To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
And I know, if I’ll only be true, to this glorious quest, that my heart will lie peaceful and calm when I’m laid to my rest…
And the world, will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars, still strove with his last ounce of courage, to reach, the unreachable stars!!

The pic is sephiroth, I needed somthing to use as an avatar back in the day, I originally had a dracula pic. then I changed to this, for reasons unremembered.

My bio is unspecific and vague because I dislike having a bio on the side of the screen. I hate its guts!

He’s at… ooohh, dunno… YO MOMMAS HOUSE!

Hotdogs come in packages of six? no they dont. they come in 10, buns come in 8. and its so people will buy more buns.

and yes I am the left hand of god.

and maz, you failed to ask that in the form of a question.

I will impersonate a man. His name, Alonzo Quejana, a country gentleman no longer young. Being retired, he has much time for books. He studies them from morn till night and often through the night till morn again. And all he reads fills him with indignation at man’s murderous ways towards man. He ponders the problem, how to make better a world where evil brings profit, and virtue none at all. He lays down the melancholy burden of sanity, and conceives the strangest project ever imagined. To become a knight-errant, and sally forth to roam the world in search of adventures, to right all wrongs, to mount a crusade, to raise up the weak, and those in need. No longer will he be plain Alonzo Quejana, but a dauntless knight, known as Don Quixote de la Mancha!!

The answer lies; in your heart.

I figured it was man of la mancha

Hotdogs come in packs of 10, fool. When’s the last time you’ve seen a pack of a half dozen hotdogs? They don’t exist!

You are aware that we live in different countries and that it is therefore feasable that the stores sell different amounts of stuff in packages, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you seriously get packs of 6 hot dogs? That’d be like, a fucking monstrosity to see here.

Considering that in all liklihood they have the same Hot Dog distrubuters over there that we do over here, that it’s not very plausible that they get 6 hot dogs a package.

Dude, you don’t know that. There’s some weird and crazy stuff happens on my side of The Pond.

Plus nearly every shop over here has their ‘own’ brand of cheap shit that people nevertheless buy because it’s cheap and there’s gonna be a BBQ in about ten minutes and the host ran out of '-dogs.

Hell yeah for 9p beans!

High five for the cheap and nasty English beans!

Blah, CHronicles of RIdick sucked!

YES!
MAN OF LA MANCHA! I FUCKING LOVE YOU XD

I have a few questions!

1. Can I call you Charley?
  2. If you are the left hand as you claim, does that put you on par with Thing from the Adam’s family?
  3. Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness, or is it all just for fun?
  4. Have you ever been accosted by raoving bands of war ferrets?
  5. As a left hand, what responsibilities do you hold?
  6. How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?
  7. Do you know the muffin man?
  8. I forgot what eight was for.
  9. For a lost God
  10. Everything Everything Everything!
  11. Did you catch the 80’s music reference?
  12. Why did Riddick suck?

Why did the duck cross the road?

Questions+e:
1)Are you my MOTHER?
2)Is your name pronounced shar-le-mag-knee or ! ?
3)Why do fools fall in love?
4)Why can’t I get any?
5)[INSERT IDIOTIC QUESTION OF NO IMPORTANCE WHATSOEVER HERE]
^)Why did Omni BBQ Siggy?
7)All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
8)All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
9)All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
10)All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
2)All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
11)Sorry.
12)Why do people watch crappy sitcoms and reality tv shows?
13)How can you be unelectrofragmentized?
14)MAKE ME A SAMMICH, WOMAN!
15)Can you give me you’re full adress, keys to your place of residnence, directions to where you normally sleep, the time that you normally sleep, several pointy objects, a jump rope, and a lemon/lime hybrid?
16)Why won’t Wall F marry me, again?
17)See #18
24) PS, if you answer 42 to any of them I’ll kill some cute thing.