Booya!

i still remember my old 386…thems was the days, they was.

I need to make my stationary more silent: It makes more noise than a Sinistral does when he’s angry.

I miss my 286, and that silly dos game where two monkeys threw exploding banas at each other. sniff

Here’s my computer specs, so that I can laugh at all of you with inferior computers, until someone comes along with a much better one and laughs at me and then I run off and cry:

Processor: AMD Athlon 3.8 GHZ
Memory: 528 MB DDRAM
Video: A shitty Nvidia TNT2 pro
Hard drive: 20 gig

ONLY 20 gigs? i got me a nice 74.5 gig hard drive, and a 37.2 gig secondary hard drive.

OS:Windows XP Professional (5.1 - 2600) - Up:1d 3h 17m 17s - CPU:1-AMD , 1792MHz, 256KB (0% Load) - Mem:Usage: 214/512MB (41.80%) - HD:Total/Free: 57.23/13.84GB

VidCard:ATI Technologies Inc. RAGE 128 PRO AGP 4X TMDS - RecUP:3days 20hrs 46mins 50secs(Set on 06/03/03 using 98)

I still have more RAM then you! Bitch…

Originally posted by Nulani
I miss my 286, and that silly dos game where two monkeys threw exploding banas at each other. sniff

I remember that! That was that old qbasic game that came with nibbles. I always used to play that in computer class.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
ONLY 20 gigs?..

Yeah, I don’t really need that much HD space.

i probably wouldn’t either, but my computer used to be the family one…

i’m not complaining, though…

Grmbl, I still remember my old 50mHz compy with 1MB RAM…I deleted some stuff on it so it doesn’t become TOO slow. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t start again, so I got mad, started it in DOS- mode and deleted the windows folder.
Out of desperation I had a very interesting conversation with it afterwards :stuck_out_tongue: “Command or filename couldn’t be found” “FUCK YOU! I’m sick of it!” “Command or filename couldn’t be found” “yeah yeah, whatever.” “Command or filename couldn’t be found” “Oh shut up.” “Command or filename couldn’t be found” “I said SHUT UP!” “Command or filename couldn’t be found”

Ah, how I remember similar situations… Those machines were real pains when they started going mad all the time.

Epic, what’s the line you added for the vid card in your mIRC script?