bookies

~Just a little pretentious~

Hey, back off him. I’m too pretentious for Harry Potter, so if you’re calling him pretentious, you’re calling me a snob. :ark:

I like Harry Potter. I’m not calling HP pretentious.

Psh, like I know what pretentious means.

Casually mention the longest book you’ve read to dazzle the masses.

/mine was a two-page intro on the merits of conciseness.

[casual]The Winston Dictionary: Advanced addition.[/casual]

You claimed to have read a dictionary, and yet FAIL in spelling “Edition.”

lol i was reading it right off the cover at the time.

So you failed at spelling Edition even though the book you were copying the word from was right in front of you? That’s pretty sad. =|

not when you consider that i actually spelled it correctly. It was just the wrong one.

Edition and Addition, if you had a dictionary in front of you, are not just spelled differently- but sound differently. But my point was that you had the book in front of you, transcribed it, and still spelled it wrong. I don’t think even I could fuck up that much.

I looked at it briefly. When i spell things I usually just sound them out in my head as i type them.

[casual]war and peace[/casual]

more like boring and boring by tolstBORING

amirite

[casual]All of Wikipedia.[/casual]

Wikipedia is not a book.

But have you read all of wikipedia in every language Cavelcade? Thats the only way it counts.

Of course. No half-measures allowed.

[casual]The internet[/casual].

There’s no need to be facetious, Arac.

Did those tags look like open-bracket-facetious-close-bracket-open-bracketslash-facetious-close-bracket to you? I was clearly being casual.

Oh, okay then, I gue - hey, wait a minute. Being facetious and pretending not to be often go hand in hand. You can’t fool me that easily!