Blue Dragon for Xbox 360

This might just be what tips me to buy a 360.

Its an RPG made by Sakaguchi (FF) , Uematsu (FF) and Toriyama (DQ / DBZ). It looks to be some kind of DBZ meets FF meets DQ hybrid.

For those unaware, the new FF games aren’t made by the old team but new people. The old people either went away are were displaced by new people. The circumstances are unclear, probably purposefully so for all parties to save face.

It’s the closest thing to the dream team since Chrono Trigger. Though, it’ll take more than one or two good games to make me buy a system. Now if you’ll excuse me I’ve got to get back to playing SonicCD on my SegaCD.:runaway:

I agree with Sin this does make me want to buy a 360,this and the other Mistwalker RPG Lost Odessy,among other games not nessesarily RPG’s(lost planet).

Talking about Blue Dragon anybody knows what relationship does the game have with the manga?

(Wherefore art thou Mr. Shinigami…)

Blue Dragon does indeedy look amazing, though for my money Lost Odyssey is also shaping up to be a corker. Same dream team as Blue Dragon only a bit more ‘real’, perhaps the FFX to Blue Dragon’s FFIX? I dunno. All I know is I want both. :slight_smile:

I really have nothing to add, other than this is also the main reason I’m wanting a 360, besides Halo 3, Oblivion, and Gears of War.