Bloodrayne

Just picked this up for gamecube. Interesting game, but the controls feel a bit stiff. Anybody else played it? Thoughts?

Hawtness.

Played it.
Beat it.
Loved it.
Beat it.

Beat it while beating it.

<strike>No</strike>

I played it at my friend’s house over the weekend. Yeah, I also noticed the controls are a little off, but it’s a pretty good game.

Bloodrayne… Is that the one about vampires and Nazis?

Yea.

Oh, that old plot :mwahaha:

Haven’t played it, but it looks cool.

Everyone targets the poor Nazis! What did they ever do? What about all the GOOD things they did!

I would say the bad things the nazi’s dead way outclass the good things they did. Off hand, the only good thing Hitler did for his country was kick the economy into high gear with his mass militarization and numerous invasions of the rhineland.

um…well, they mass-produced Volkswagon Beetles…other than that I can’t think of anything positive.

Nazis are the <em>bad</em> people, Shinobi. Didn’t your mom ever teach you that?

I’m joking you silly geese ^.^

Anyway, this game is legitimetly hard. I just got to the part about the nazi’s, and these fuckers are tough :o

And what do you do, mindlessly kill Nazis in brutal and vicious ways? It sounds like fun.

Originally posted by Nulani
And what do you do, mindlessly kill Nazis in brutal and vicious ways? It sounds like fun.

So far? Yes. You do this while completing mission objectives - which right now is actually killing an elite group of Nazi’s. Go me :slight_smile:

Sweet, Nazi’s and Vampires. That sounds pretty cool.

In this nazi camp I was running around in, I kicked a crate and out popped none other than the arc of the covenent. An obvious Raiders of the Lost Arc reference. This game rules.