Blood, power, and soul

Okay, to everyone I gusse…

Heh, already Chris? Yep. You see that? ^ That’s the title for this fic… BoF! :smiley:

I’m not sure if I’m ready but befor I start, let me saw something… because of the thread that Socr posted let me say this…

I want to know every little mistake I do. Even if it is a little spelling error. I’ll try to correct it as I type it but there well be a few things that needs to be fixed and I need you guys to tell me how to correct it. Kay?

The fic starts out kind of lame and dull but the action picks up after about six or four chapters, meh.

I thought I’d put a little taste befor I start it:

“… what’s a Pegasus?” Ryu asked dumbfounded.

“Huh? You don’t know what a… err…” Hilious clintched his fist as Ryu looked at him in curiosity. “A Pegasus is a flying horse who has magical powers and is a protector of dreams.”

“Ohh… sorry.” Ryu appologized for his idioticity.

I know there are a lot of mistakes in there so help me out when it comes to that part, kay?

I hope you’ll understand this is my first big, BIG fic so, bare with me.

I’ll start it once I have a chance to type it up. So, please keep a promise!

Sure, Chrissy, we’ll be happy to help. Just remember, never take criticism personally (regardless of the attitude of the person who gives it) instead use it to discover your flaws and correct them. Because we writers are own own WORST critics, we tend to miss things that are obvious to other people.

BTW, did you get a spellchecking program? I have, and boy I’m glad, because a LOT of spelling errors used to creep into my work.

I think I did, Wil. I’ll have to go look… maybe papa downloaded it for me…

Maybe I won’t be scared of it anymore… ;_;

I can correct the mistakes right here and now for future use, Chris :slight_smile:

“… what’s a Pegasus?” Ryu asked dumbfounded.

“Huh? You don’t know what a… err…” Hilious clintched his fist as Ryu looked at him in curiosity. “A Pegasus is a flying horse who has magical powers and is a protector of dreams.”

>“clenched”

“Ohh… sorry.” Ryu appologized for his idioticity.

>I don’t know if “sorry” would be the word, it works but something like “I see” would be better methinks. Your call though. “apologized” and “idiocy”. But if you change it he doesn’t have to apologize on the other hand.

Don’t be scared to use a spell checker, it won’t tear your story apart, for sure :slight_smile: And if it does, tell me and I’ll crack my whipe at it :wink:

Well… Weiila already corrected the stuff I was going to point out, so I’'ll just correct something from Weiila’s post instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

“whip”, not “whipe” :stuck_out_tongue:

Do’h! :slight_smile:

I look forward to reading your masterpieces!

Sad news everyone. Chris-chris won’t post the fic here in the forum. And if it’s alright with Misstress Weiila I’ll be sending it to her so she can look over it and I’ll fix my errors that she points out then I’ll send it back to her and she can put it in the archeives. After what I’ve been told, I’m not coming back very much. Sorry for all the trouble I might have caused. I’ll be around.

Chris dear, there is NO problem about anything here as far as I see. There’s nothing to worry about.