Bitter Old Pokemon Trainers: A rant.

A friend of mine linked me to this. As someone who got Blue when it first came out, I found this hilarious.

A bit monotone but it does reflect my mind, I’m one of the first people in my country who bought Red and I was perfectly happy with it. Just how many Pokémon are there now anyway? I lost count at 252.

Almost 400, with more coming in the upcoming DS game.

…that.was.freakin.hilarious…

Jesus, I remember those days.

Then I got the internet and the hurting went away, only to be replaced by, well, you people.

Heh, funny. But after reading it, I like the current Poke games even MORE.

And it would’ve been even funnier without all the typos. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: I LOVE the Pokemon designs, they’ve only gotten better thru the years. My only complaint is that every pokemon used to be unique, now in their attempts to create new ones they’re repeating old ideas, like the “useless fish turns into a mighty serpent” one ( Magicarp/Gyarados = Feebas/Milotic ).

For what it’s worth, I’ll probobly be buying the DS games(though not hot off the market). :wink:

That was awesome, and I can totally relate with all of it. Seriously, nothing beats those two originals… well, silver was alright.

… I’ve caught threre frickin’ Feebas and I *STILL CAN’T MAKE 'EM INTO MILOTICS DUE TO JUST ONE FREAKING BERRY THAT TAKES SO #"%"#% BEEP TO MAKE INTO A GOOD BLOCK IN THE BLENDER TO GET BEAUTY UP!

Why? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just re-read that, good lord I hated Fire Spin. That and Wrap were so goddamn annoying in Stadium.