Birch Beer

Oh man, Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer, its an off shoot of Root Beer, and you can find it back East.

My friend Mike brought me some back from his adventures in New Jersey, and man is it good. Anyone ever try it?

I’m a recovering root based alcoholic.

Yea, I think it tastes like shit though.

Birch Beer is made out of people!
PEOPLE!

Sasparilla is better, but birch beer does rock. Normal root beer is nasty. =p

You should drink grog instead. Just because grog is what pirates drink. Everyone wants to be like pirates.

I haven’t tasted it. Not unless it is called something entierly different here in Norway. I’m not very fond of beer anyway, I’d rather have a whisky.

Yo ho yo ho a pirate’s life for me!

Hell yeah. I know EXACTLY the brand you’re talking about, BlueMage. Some of it even graces the inside of my laptop’s numberpad.

I do love the stuff, but I’m a cola-drinker at heart.

Orange soda > everything.

The Gods of cherry cola shall surely smite you for that remark, Sin.

I’m not a big root beer fan. Cream soda is the best of all. And Vanilla Coke, that’s some good soda.

Orange soda > cherry cola > everything else.

I just wouldn’t be me if I didn’t throw in a plug for… PEPSI TWIST! It’s Pepsi… with Lemon in it! :hyperven:

Keenan: Is it true?
Kel: I do I do I do I do-ooo.

Originally posted by Macc Maverick
I just wouldn’t be me if I didn’t throw in a plug for… PEPSI TWIST! It’s Pepsi… with Lemon in it! :hyperven:

An honorable tie with cherry cola.

NO ONE SHALL SPEAK ILL OF BIRCH BEER!!! IT IS THE NECTAR OF THE GODS! Anyway, yeah I like the stuff. Afterwards we are all going to play three card pinochle and go churn butter. Thats what they do out east.

Everyone, there’s no reason to bicker over pop. Especially when a strawberry pop and ginger ale mixture can kick every kind of pop’s asses.

Originally posted by Steve

Keenan: Is it true?
Kel: I do I do I do I do-ooo.

Wow, that sure brings back bad memories… And I never really liked pepsi twist, despite my liking of lemons. Cherry Soda is good though, I used to not enjoy it, but now it’s an aquired taste or something. Same with Dr Pepper (what the hell kind of flavor is Dr Pepper anyway?).

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Wow, that sure brings back bad memories…

I remember when Kel destroyed Kenan’s entire Kitchen just by trying to use an electric mixer. I also remember the previews to the movie “Good Burger”. But most of all I remember the orange soda.

What’s the difference between Birch beer and root beer? Is it the roots that they are produced from? The taste, the perservatives, the carcinogenic agents, or the zesty formula.