Bilbo Baggins

http://homepage.mac.com/evanbaumgardner/iMovieTheater6.html

Who needs Goatse?

That’s…bizarre. O_o

That was hella funny but still… what the fuck!?

Was that Lenorad Nemoy singing? And Tlokien must have been rolling in his grave when that was made.

Best. Music video. Ever. XD XD XD~~

Words fail me.

I’ve seen it a couple times. It’s… um… yeah.

And I’m still trying to figure out what that badge says (the one Leonard Nimoy fastens to his shirt at the end). o_o

OLD LAMER!!! I SEEE DAT BEFORE, HNOW DARE YOU WASTE MY TIMES, DEDERRRRRRPPPPPPPP1
!!11!!1 :mwahaha: :moogle: :runaway: :hyperven: :kissy: :boring:

Middlearth… the final frontier.

oh god, they actually made a video for that?

Originally posted by Frameskip
Was that Lenorad Nemoy singing? And Tlokien must have been rolling in his grave when that was made.

Actually, Tolkien may have been alive at the time… This may have been the cause of his death, actually.

Legendary Frog actually brought that up in his spoof of Lord of the Rings:

Hippie chicks rock.

It amazes me that people take the time to search the web for this kind of stuff.

Leonard Nimoy is one of those Actors Who Does Not Have Friends Good Enough To Tell Them That They May Be Great Actors, But When It Comes To Singing, They Suck. He’s also done a rendition of “Proud Mary.” I can just imagine.

In my molecular bio class, the prof showed a 60s ot 70s video of a group (like hundreds) of Stanford student doing a “dance” version of RNA transcription with differently colored ballons and outfits and all those kinda goodies while singing an altered version of Jabberwocky. That was…interesting.

Argh…
The school comps haven’t got Quicktime :frowning:

But I’m pretty sure I’ve heard the song before…

Originally posted by Sinistral
In my molecular bio class, the prof showed a 60s ot 70s video of a group (like hundreds) of Stanford student doing a “dance” version of RNA transcription with differently colored ballons and outfits and all those kinda goodies while singing an altered version of Jabberwocky. That was…interesting.

You’ve seen it too? What a movie that was!

The choreography in the Bilbo Baggins video scared me. I’m glad I didn’t have nightmares.

Originally posted by Astral
[b]I’ve seen it a couple times. It’s… um… yeah.

And I’m still trying to figure out what that badge says (the one Leonard Nimoy fastens to his shirt at the end). o_o [/b]

I think it says “What is a Leonard Nimoy?”

No, it says "you have an ugly and stupid butt.’

::dekar!::