Betty Brown (R) suggests Asian Americans change names:

No. Racism is not just colour of skin. That’s only the entrance exam. Racism is applying your stereotypes to said person and judging them based on preconceived notions. I agree with the others… It’s pretty fucking racist to assume a black person is going to be a “shit head” just because you feel they are commonly associated with that personality trait. Your bubble of reason does not alienate you from real world definitions.

I should emphasize: racism is not just hating someone because of the colour of their skin. It goes past that, and it’s definitely not limited to that. It includes judging people based on preconceived notions. And to be honest, pretty much everyone is racist to a degree. Everyone (including us here on the forums) has some sort of prejudice because that’s how we are brought up. I am not saying that everyone wants to be racist or pursues it, but rather it is embedded in us culturally and socially.

Wow, this is getting rather interesting fast.

In terms of the original article… I’m not surprised. The lady is from Texas. And guess what, I’m stereotyping right there!

Gila, this is what you’re telling me:

I have to choose between being a racist or pretending to know nothing about North American society.

Proud racist here.

Hey fuck you Steve… I like fatties.

you know the environment they grew up in gj
lemme strawman this too

well if they grew up in an environment that said all air was bad they wouldn’t breathe and die HEHE

Not necessarily. You don’t have to be so completely judgemental is what I’m saying. Everyone is going to make judgements based on their past experiences and what they’ve learned, but I think it’s going a little too far to judge someone entirely on their skin colour alone. Everyone that ever and will exist in the world have potential to be complete and utter shitheads.

It’s not entirely on their skin tone.

It’s their skin tone combined with knowledge of how society tells them they have to act. That’s why I’m saying this is something that isn’t quite racism, even if it is related in a twisted way.

quit hatin people faggot

quit hatin people faggot
I’ve had it up to fucking HERE with you, bitch! Nah not really. You’re a pretty swell guy.

yeah i am pretty swell
SWELL IN MY PANTS

Is there an argument anymore, or are we all just spouting nonsense?

well it never was an argument

hades was waggling his racism wii controller and boltgun was dancing in time to it

Steve may be right, but what really matters is that we all had fun.

I think this was all complete bullshit because of Steve. I rest my case.

bitch don’t know bout my dick

Hades, you’re a racist. You see a black person walking down the street and assume he’s a shithead.

Boltgun, get off your knees.

Steve, postin in dis forum

GAP, fall into the

Cless, get the fuck out you goddamn Yellow Horde.

kekeke