Best Summon

I voted for Bahamut, he’s just too good and the original is the best…after all, he got there first. I also liked Odin, he has the enemies dropping like flies…

:thud: :thud: :thud: :enguard: - Who’s next?

Alexander was cool too…:cool:

Bahamut. There is NO contest here. Bahamut is not only a really popular summon through the FF series, but on most occasions, he’s stronger than nearly any other summon.

Dante: You don’t have to censor curse words. -_-;;;

i still find odin best for random battles…

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
odin. i loves instant death summons.

It didn’t ALWAYS give instant death.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
Dante: You don’t have to censor curse words -_-;;;

I felt like it. :p.

I voted for Bahamut

Reason: Dragons are so awesome.
Reason I didn’t vote for Bahamut ZERO: He was a one-time thing, and he’s ugly lookin’ too.

Originally posted by DanteCole
It didn’t ALWAYS give instant death.

but when it did, i loved it…

You can’t even believe how many times I’ve seen a “Best\worst Female\Male\Summon\Monster\Item” appear in this Forum over the last few months. By a newbie. Who usually doesn’t even spell or type the name of the poll correctly.

I reckon the best summon is KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND. The fact that it has more than 1 element makes it the best.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
You can’t even believe how many times I’ve seen a “Best\worst Female\Male\Summon\Monster\Item” appear in this Forum over the last few months. By a newbie. Who usually doesn’t even spell or type the name of the poll correctly.

Good for you. I’m not doing it anymore, so blah. :p.

Originally posted by Epicgamer

i’m sure it’s something that’ll just stop eventually…

No, it won’t. It will never stop, unless we go back to the horrid necroposting, which won’t happen becasue people won’t look for other posts that aren’t at the top to post in.

I’ll have to go with Golem (FF5). Saving him from evil dinosaurs was fun, and his summon was very helpful against bosses like Gilgame and X-Death, who had DEVASTATING physical attacks. I always imagined Golem as a nice guy, heh.

Where the fuck’s Shiva?

I’m going to have to go with Odin, you just can’t go wrong when you support someone who could chop your enemies in half, with a simple attack!! And besides, he is the King of the Norse Gods so that just makes him even cooler!!

I went with Bahamut ZERO, because I love any summon that blasts you from orbit. Eden from FF8 ws cool too.

Originally posted by MrNuke999
I went with Bahamut ZERO, because I love any summon that blasts you from orbit. Eden from FF8 ws cool too.

Eden took wayyy too long for me. I used it once through the whole game. I relied on kick ass limit breaks with the Aura spell to do my damage in that game.

the amount of time eden took was perfect for boosting it, though…that’s the only reason i used it…

I used too much KotR against the Weapons… >_<

I can never summon it ever again after that.

dizzy:frowning:

Originally posted by ucha-ki-pata
[b]I used too much KotR against the Weapons… >_<

I can never summon it ever again after that.

dizzy:frowning: [/b]

what do you mean “never summon it again”?

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
the amount of time eden took was perfect for boosting it, though…that’s the only reason i used it…

Way more than enough time, I could’ve boosted it more than twice over on some occasions. Very tiring to watch over and over :boring: