Best Summon

Again, :stuck_out_tongue:

It is Bahamut, king of the dragons!

YEAH! I’d go with KOTR, but it’s just so cheap.

Carbuncle, Tonberry, Giant Cactaur, Pandemona, Leviathan Alexander, Madeen, and PHOENIX, My friend his in it’s debt because it saved his ass in 9 when all of his ppl were killed, and it worked it’s reviving mojo.

Oh my, I can’t believe Imp is in the list… :thud:
One of the annoying reasons why Rydia’s list can never be completed. <_<

Bahamut has always been my favorite summon. KotR is way to cheap to use.

Originally posted by SoulDivider
Bahamut has always been my favorite summon. KotR is way to cheap to use.

That’s what I just said.

Originally posted by DanteCole
I’d go with KOTR, but it’s just so cheap.

I have to go with Odin:enguard:

How could you not put Alexander, the Holy friggin’ Laser Robot Castle Thing of Vengeance?

OTHER, GODDUCKIT!

That’s not the poit, he’s so much better than a friggin’ IMP! He shoulda gotten his own slot!

I don’t give a fuck!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
That’s not the poit, he’s so much better than a friggin’ IMP! He shoulda gotten his own slot!

He should though Alexander is cool he dereves to be up there, he showed Bahamut well.

I hate summons. They cost too much MP for the little more damage than spells they do. The only exception is where they have special effects on your party, such as carbuncle casting reflect. But that still sucks!

Originally posted by DanteCole
That’s what I just said.

then ditto on what you said

I say Odin
Cause he slice them in half! That he does! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going with Bahamut since he’s generally a good summon spell, but his summoning animation is a whole lot shorter than KotR usually.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
How could you not put Alexander, the Holy friggin’ Laser Robot Castle Thing of Vengeance?

How many times do I have to tell you Val:

1. Alexander is a MACHINE!!!
  2. Bahamut (or moi) always wins. I personally went for Zero though because I think it looks cooler.

I only think Bahamut lost to Alexander in FFIX is because he wasn’t thinking really clearly with Kuja making him go crazy. It really wasn’t a fair fight.

odin. i loves instant death summons.

I agree with Val on this one.