Best SaGa game.

I personally, was taken by SaGa Frontier immediately. :stuck_out_tongue:

The sad thing is what caused me to give SaGa Frontier a second chance was the fact Asellus’ boss tune sounded cool. Yeah I’m shallow.

That’s okay. I chose Lute as my first character because I liked his final boss music.

Mean Asellus Final Boss Music? I downloaded that, cuz its a cool tune (as well as Metal Blacks theme)

Totally agree!

SaGa Frontier II is my favorite. Why, you ask? Because I loved almost everything about it - the visual style, the gameplay, the Arts, the funky equipment requirements for spells, the characters, the story, etc. I do have a bit of an issue with characters randomly appearing and disappearing, but in the context of the story it does make sense so I can deal with it.

I don’t know if I have a least favorite SaGa. I have yet to get in-depth with RS1 (it’s a pain to play on the few half-assed patches out there), I haven’t even tried RS2 past the first cave and with no PS2, Unlimited SaGa is out of the question. I’d probably say SaGa 3 because it’s the least SaGa-ish SaGa, but it’s a rather fun game to replay since you can experiment a lot with the ‘race’ setup.

What do you mean by that? :hyperven:

It means I can’t play it yet.

Cuando se dice “Out of the question” significa como es un opción que no lo considerarás, cualquiera porque no te lo gusta, no lo haces, no tienes bastante información para comentar, et cetera, et cetera

Me disculpas si ya lo entendiste. PensĂ© que quizĂĄs tĂș no entendiste porque “Out of the question” es el argot del E.E.U.U y yo notĂ© que eres de españa. :smiley:

Ei! Peña! Yo también soy español!!! Me encanta ver que hay gente hispano hablante en un foro como este! :slight_smile:

Lol :stuck_out_tongue: Actualmente yo soy de los E.E.U.U, pero yo vivo acerca de Mexico. :smiley:

Pues, debemos hablar en Inglés, pero si hay algo que no entiendes, díme y yo placería ayudarte. :smiley:

RS2.

If the game’s in japanese and I still play it (my knowledge of japanese consists of writing my nickname in kanji and some popular words like ohayo =) ) it must be something :wink: