Best game of all time? >3P

Wots your favorite game of all time? Mines a tie between Chrono Trigger and GTAIII(I hated GTA: VC). Sword of Mana and FFTA were good but they couldn’t best Chrono Trigger :wink:

Originally posted by Knight Of The Round™
Wots your favorite game of all time? Mines a tie between Chrono Trigger and GTAIII(I hated GTA: VC). Sword of Mana and FFTA were good but they couldn’t best Chrono Trigger :wink:

Hello? Plz post >:/!
Random Insanity:
Are you ready to vibe?
C’mon everybody and vibe with me!

If we are talking console - I would have to say FFIV is my fave of all time.

Er, why did you bump your post after only 2 hours and at 2 in the morning when no one but TD is on anyway?

Sohee has a point :stuck_out_tongue:

My favoritest game EVER is Final Fantasy VII! And hopefully always will be :stuck_out_tongue:

CT.

Final Fantasy 7

Best charisma : Chrono Trigger
Best musics : Chrono Trigger
Best story : Xenogears
Best characters : Final Fantasy VI
Best graphics : Final Fantasy X
Best humour : Super Mario RPG

Best game I ever played was Secret of Mana. It had a very good story line and nice characters. And it was one of the first RPG’s I ever played.

It would be too hard to pick out the “best” game. I like them all for different reasons.

I’m with BahaumtZero on some extent. All of the RPG’s i’ve played are all great for some reasons. But for me, some shine much more than others ever will

Best Story: 3-way tie: Xenogears, Lunar: Sliver Star Story, and FF6

Best Music: any FF (especially FF7)

Best Graphics: FF7, but I am a gamer who does’nt care about the graphics as I care about a story.

Best Overall: CT, hands down the greatest in all aspects, enough said.:yipee: :noway: :fungah:

The game with the best story is by far Legacy of Kain. Best graphics eiter Resident Evil 0, Metroid Prime, or Super Mario Sunshine. Best Gameplay, The Legend of Zelda.

Chrono Trigger!! and Lufia 2 is nice too,

Hmm
All time?

Tie between Earthbound and Chrono Trigger with Ogre Battle tailing somewhere nearby.

RPG:Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2

Action/Adventure: Metal Gear Solid 2

Fighting: Guilty Gear X2, Capcom vs SNK 2 and King of Fighters 2001

Lets see…

<i>Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic</i> and <i>Elder Scrolls III Morrowind: GotY Edition </i> for Xbox are my favorite.

I like Legend of Dragoon, i thought it was good. I’m playing unlimited saga at the moment which is also good but not quite what i expected after spending £39.99 on it. Oh and i liked Soul reaver 2 aswell

Ew, Legend of Dragoon was terrible.

Best game of all time, I think, goes to Metal Gear Solid. However, if we’re just talking RPGs here, then I would say Chrono Trigger or Xenogears.

I know a lot of people don’t like it, but I still think that FF8 was the best game ever (followed by 10 and 7). But, as for non-Final Fantasy games, I’d have to say Devil May Cry and Soul Reaver. I agree with Legend of Dragoon, though, I thought that was an awful game.

My faves would be FF7 and X/X2. I love the storylines >.>