This the best final battle party

7-cloud-a.jpga) Cloud Strife

b) Yuffie Kisaragi

c)Vincent Valentine

:moogle:

Cid Barret Aeris

Heidegger Palmer Hojo :stuck_out_tongue:

Cait Sith x3

Mathematically, Cloud and any two of Barret, Cid, and Yuffie.
Barring, of course, Cait Sith’s instant death slot result which, if the slot mechanics are like FF6’s, shouldn’t be counted anyway.

Emerald Weapon Ruby Weapon Ultimate Weapon

HA!

I simply used whoever was next in line to learn its next Limit Break (since in this game they are learned through combat.) I usually won regardless of the party composition. Plus it reduced the monotony of the random fights. A little.

PS- I never did get Aeris’ last Break, though. :frowning:

I got it once. It could easily be the best break in the game if you didn’t only have for such a short period of time.

Well Demon’s Gate is probably the hardest mandatory boss in the game so at least you can have it for that battle.

The robot you fight in the sub docks is a bit harder. So’s the two headed dragon near the crater.

I remember the first time I really fought Demon’s gate (on my second playthrough - long story). Best part is, I went into that with no phoenix downs because I was an idiot, and that was SUCH a fun fight.

none of these fights are difficult

I never had that much trouble with Carry Armor. But yeah that two headed dragon is a bitch.

Bahamut, Neo Bahamut, and Bahamut ZERO ftw.

But anyways. I remember on my first play through getting my ass pwned by Reno in Sector 7 thanks to my inability to realize that I simply needed to attack the pyramids to free my team before everybody was either encapsulated or dead. To be honest though I always had trouble with the Turks during my first play through (the air raid fight was the biggest stumbling block in that file). >_<

You know who’s a bitch? Jenova-Life, if you don’t have the water ring. Aqualung :open_mouth:

Cloud, Barrett, Tifa. Probably just because blowing up the reactors in Midgar was one of my favorite parts of the game.

Sephiroth (But that doesn’t make any kind of sense whatsoever, so…)

Personally, I just used whoever I felt like using, regardless of Limits. Also, it’s been a good year or two since I last played, so I don’t remember.

This is one game where I found pretty much any combination of characters works very well. I don’t think there is a “best party.”

No, there’s not, you can pretty much mold the characters into whatever you want them to be, because of the materia system. However, I’d always heard that Aeris’ limit breaks could be incredibly helpful(though I never really used her).

I always knew Tifa was a sneaky bitch.