Best Blue Mage

I’d say Strago, for no particular reason other than I found him better than the others

Quistis! She rules! She has style - and a whip! Whoo!

That’s the great thing about Kimhari, he was whatever you wanted him to be. Me, I made him a black mage, and now his spells do more damage than Lulu’s :stuck_out_tongue: And I gave him some healing spells too, but Yuna is still better there. Of course, He’s weaker than Rikku on the attack, but hey, having two characters who can cast Flare kicks ass. (Then Yuna casts Holy for 1 mp and breaks 9999)

Yeah, Gau, although technically a “Wild Boy” is pretty close to a Blue Mage. I want to vote for him, but since he’s obviously not an option, I guess I’ll have to go with Strago.

I didn’t really see Gau as a blue mage, he seemed more like his own class. But I suppose I should of put him on it.

I wouldn’t have put him in either. It’s just that he DOES use enemy’s skills like a Blue Mage, but as I said, he is a Wild Boy, not a Blue Mage.

I just think he’s so cool that I want to vote for him even when he’s not a choice.

I see Gau as a Blue Mage/Berserker combo. So yeah, i guess he could qualify.

Oooh, but he wouldn’t be a “true” blue mage then, would he? :stuck_out_tongue:

Definately Quistis! I mean come on, she has a whip! Kinky or what? :stuck_out_tongue: