Besides Soul Calibur, another fighting game is being made into a movie...

Tecmo’s Dead or Alive series.

http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=3878

<i>Hong Kong helmer Corey Yuen will direct Dead or Alive (aka “DOA”) for Impact Pictures, says Variety. Based on Tecmo’s best-selling video game franchise, the script was written by J.F. Lawton (Under Siege, Pretty Woman).

Production is planned for the end of the year after Yuen has wrapped Transporter 2, the sequel to 2002’s The Transporter, for producer Luc Besson.

“DOA” continues Impact and Constantin’s exploitation of video game properties, which began with the 2002 hit Resident Evil. The companies’ follow-up, Resident Evil: Apolcalypse, is being released on October 1.</i>

Thoughts?

It better have mega perky girls to live up to the fighting series cuz if not, there’ll be hell to pay! >_<

All I’m gonna say is, they better not make DOA look stupid!

As long as the girls have bouncing breasts like they do in the game, I’m there :mwahaha:. I’ve always had a thing with Kasumi.

It’s probably gonna be XXX rated

Hey, at last it’s not DoA: Extreme Beach Volleyball.

I’m sure there’ll be a volleyball scene , just for kicks.

Originally posted by pyramid_of_yamatos
All I’m gonna say is, they better not make DOA look stupid!

Well, the series does that well enough on its own. :stuck_out_tongue:

And if Tina’s in it, it better have her dad (played by Hulk Hogan, natch) that way they can recreate that oh so wonderful screenshot.

Originally posted by Megaman984
[b]Well, the series does that well enough on its own. :stuck_out_tongue:

And if Tina’s in it, it better have her dad (played by Hulk Hogan, natch) that way they can recreate that oh so wonderful screenshot. [/b]

That screenshot was the best.

People are going to be very disappointed since they’re all going to go watch for the girls. Unless they use that really cute brunette on their swimsuit site.