Behold people's ability to see creatures where they aren't

Remember those people who saw the face of the devil in WTC’s smoke? Now believers of the hidden truth have seen a corpse on Mars. I wonder if it’s Elvis.

Tsk, tsk. Those Martians did a horrible job of burying their dead.

Hahaha, stupid stoners.

It’s a jawa!

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
It’s a jawa!

Wutege!!

Well, they may be right…if those aliens were in fact made out of rock, and looked exactly like a rock, were the same colour as a rock,and were in fact, rocks.

Aaah! Rock alien corpses! The Mars zombies are coming to get us! Bradbury was right! :hyperven:

Shit, and I thought i had gotten rid of all the evidence. Damn those conspiracy whores.

he’s stoned

Looks like a powerpuff alien. :hahaha;

rolls eyes You have got to be kidding me…

Damn, so now we know why there is no life on Mars. They all got so bored, they turned into rocks. I guess that one was just not as good as the others, at looking like real rocks.

:thud:

There’s conspiracy theories, and then there’s desperation for a quick story. :thud: :thud: :thud:

I knew I should have buried my bodies on another planet…

And what a cute bunch of rocks it is!

Originally posted by BahamutXero
rolls eyes You have got to be kidding me…

Lol - your avatar is my current wallpaper. I just changed it like a week ago =)

THIS ALIEN RACE WILL DESTROY US ALL!

Originally posted by Devillion
THIS ALIEN RACE WILL DESTROY US ALL!

By throwing their rocky bodies through space at our planet, all joining together to form a huge comet and crashing into Earth!

Quick! Call X-Com! They must destroy them before they invade us all!!!111!!1!!!eleven!!

Originally posted by Jakanden
Lol - your avatar is my current wallpaper. I just changed it like a week ago =)

I just found it today. I was looking for a Bahamut wallpaper that I found in the FFX-2 art book on google and I found this one instead. I’m using it on my desktop too. It really is a small world isn’t it?