Been a while...

I know it’s been quite a while since I’ve been here, and a lot of people here may not even recognize me anymore, but I wanted to share this moment with everyone here (for the impatient, the important part happens at about 1:00):

<embed id=“VideoPlayback” style=“width:400px;height:326px” allowFullScreen=“true” src=“http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=406718039748690806&hl=en&fs=true” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash”> </embed>

BTW, that’s me as Frank (the proposer). Don’t know if any of you guys would really care or not, but it was an important moment for me. :smiley:

Hey! Dude! What is UP! :smiley:

I was wondering what had happened to you.

Nice to see you again.

Saturn, you crafty bastard, that was BRILLIANT!

2:32 you were being all “BITCH, that’s my gal!”

Hey Sat! Welcome back and congatulation. Your fiancée is gorgeous. :slight_smile:

Hi! and that was awesome. :smiley: It’s good to hear from you again - thanks for sharing this with us!
(Hang around a little more sometime if you have time.)

Actually, though you can’t hear it, what I said exactly was “Back off, skippy, she’s mine!”

Thank you all for the kind words. I really do miss all of you. Damn real life preventing me from being online so much. My fiancé and I really just wanted to share this video with the world, so I just started browsing the internet looking for places to post it, pulled up my bookmarks and thought “holy crap it’s been a while since I checked in with everyone back at RPGC.”

Good to know you’re all doing well. :smiley:

/me runs around in little circles

Nice to see you again, Sat! So, you’re getting MARRIED!? Another one bites the dust! :thud:

Kidding! I’m very happy for you, and wish you and your fiancée only the best!! :hyperven:

It has indeed been a while! Good to see you, and Mazel Tov!

Is the dude who runs around in circles and goes b@ing. They always come back, I tells ya…

Seems to be a trend these days, this… getting chained with a ring thing.

I’m always afraid of replying incorrectly when dealing with a language foreign to my own, but I believe that “todah” is the proper response. Again, thank you to everyone. I’m gonna try to start checking in here every now and then.

Sat, that was both brilliant and beautiful. Congratulations :smiley:

Dude, that was an amazing idea - Congratulations.

Congratulations! We haven’t talked in a long time, but I’m very glad that you’ve found marital bliss.

Well, I might not know you too well, Herr Saturn, but I hope for da best for you, for you vill need it…just kiddin’. HAVE A HAPPY MARRAIGE!!!

Congratulations.

steals ribbon =o.o= congratulations indeed! :smiley:

I’m always afraid of replying incorrectly when dealing with a language foreign to my own, but I believe that “todah” is the proper response. Again, thank you to everyone. I’m gonna try to start checking in here every now and then.

Actually, “thank you” works just fine, but so does that. 8p I wish you much success and happiness! It’s a big step!

:dancer:

Congrats on your good fortune, and welcome back.

Also was the performance a set up for that, or did you just crash it dramatically?

Wow, congrats man, sounds like you’re doing well for yourself then. Good luck!