Beasts

Who would win in a fight? Beast from Xmen, or The Beast from Beauty and The Beast? or just who is cooler. I would like to point out that weapons are not allowed.

Two brilliant, or at least refined, minds marred by their monstrous shapes? They’d probably drink wine and talk about the Opera, not fight.

Arac - I voted before I saw your response. Not only is that more likely to happen, it would also cause less damage to the surrounding area.

Since my initial vote was in favor of X-Men Beast, here is my reasoning: While I expect that Disney’s Beast would be stronger, I don’t think the diffenrence in strength would be enough to overcome the additional manueverability that Beast from X-Men has. The extra ability to climb around on the ceiling and such would be extremely advantageous.

Disney’s beast is more prone to violence, I think. He had quite a tussle on the roof of his castle with Gaston. So, Disney’s beast would win in a battle. Xmen beast wouldn’t want to fight unless he had to, really. But, if he felt really threatened who knows?

But, I don’t think they’d fight. They’re both educated, upper class men. They’d chill and talk and maybe enjoy a saucy, but tasteful, dance from some of the kitchen utensils and eat a nice dinner and have a brandy or something.

Dr. Hank McCoy (that’s “The Beast” to you folk) has been a superhero since the early days of Marvel comics. The day he can’t beat a half-animal stuck-up prince is the day he retires.

But as Arac said, the two of them would probably just solve things like gentlemen. :wink:

No one fights like Gaston
Douses lights like Gaston
In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston!

I almost came into this thread thinking Breasts.

Anyways, I don’t really see a clear winner. They’re too educated for fighting one another.

I’d like to note that i already knew Beast’s name was Hank McCoy.