Batman: Dead End

Or, why Batman is better than everything else

Kickass, yo.

That was a FAN film?!

He, thanks zero. I had heard about this fanmade movie, but not seen it. Guess it’s appropiate to link it here after that crossover-movie thread we just had.

And BTw, Batman HAS fought against the Aliens AND the Predators in the comics- some pretty good stories, especially Bats Vs. Pred.

Edit: The film is TECHNICALLY a fan film, but it was made by a guy who wanted to show off his filmmaking skills, hoping to nab a job in Hollywood. It even features some actual showbiz people. I read about it in WIZARD magazine.

Yes, Fan Movie, but kickass fan movie.

I seriously posted this 6-8 months ago. Doesn’t make it any less good, but I got yelled at for it being old, which it really wasn’t.

Now if only they could make a good Batman game nowdays…

Christian Bale is gonna be in the new Batman, so its not going to suck like the last 3 or 4, its gonna have THE SCARECROW!!

Another Batman movie… oh no…

The last two were pretty bad. Will this be an improvement?

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon
Christian Bale is gonna be in the new Batman, so its not going to suck like the last 3 or 4, its gonna have THE SCARECROW!!

WOOT!
I hope they pick a good actor to be the Scarcrow, unlike they did for Arnold Schartzenageer(I know I misspelled it) as Mr. Freeze.

Originally posted by Curtis
[b]Another Batman movie… oh no…

The last two were pretty bad. Will this be an improvement? [/b]
Christian Bale! You might have seen him in Equilibrium and American Psycho. Two of the best movies ever made. The man can do no wrong!

Wow, that was great, I started cracking up when the alien jumped in that was so random.

…Crap, my Real One Player couldn’t play the movie, it needed new software but failed to automatically find it in the Net??

Originally posted by Curtis
[b]Another Batman movie… oh no…

The last two were pretty bad. Will this be an improvement? [/b]

Hey, I liked Val Kilmer as Batman. :stuck_out_tongue: No comment on George Clooney. cough and sideways look

So, who’re the “actual showbiz people” in this? (Since I’ve been too lazy to d/l it so far <.<)

The guy who played the joker is an old TV show actor -I can’t remember who he is right now- and the guy who did the Predator and Alien suits IS an actual hollywood FX man.

I’m sure you can find out more either at the movie site or at Wizard.com.

Anybody knows how I can update my ROP to see the movie?

The thing about a new Batman movie is this: the first Batman was like the first successful comic movie. After that it was just ASSUMED comics = money so Hollywood churned out bad comic movie after bad comic movie trying to see if it could have continued success. When it figured out that this wasn’t the case it was assumed the reason they weren’t making money was that the comic fans weren’t as big a fanbase as they thought. Then the X-Men movies came out, and Spiderman came out and Hollywood realized their error, that there is money in comic movies but they have to be well done as well. (I don’t know what they were thinking with the Hulk, however) Hopefully they’ll do this Batman right…

Originally posted by Morylion Karvarimon

So before Batman’s parents were killed, he got seperated from them while fleeing WW2-Japan and placed into an internment camp?