Bad movies

Originally posted by Kor
[b]Beauty is relative. Maybe for you big asses are sexy, maybe for other people they are not.

I’m with Hades there, It’s just an ass :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Well yeah I know everyone has his own taste, but it’s an ass and its big. Bigger than average, but not to big, just perfect :P.

Hulk was a good movie IMO,and Daredevil was ok,and im not even gonna bother with Gigli.And the little discusion about Jennifer Lopez IMO i think she’s very overrated.

Originally posted by Curtis
You left out Freddie Prinze Jr. in the list.

Oh GAWD! Not that guy. Every movie he’s made has sucked! The only good thing about his movies is the laughter I get from how horrid the movies are.
Daredevil was ok, but Jennifer Garner kept me interested in the movie. Frankly, Ben Affleck can’t act.

Originally posted by Swift Kid
Oh GAWD! Not that guy. Every movie he’s made has sucked!

You mean you didn’t like Scooby Doo? Bastard! :thud: :thud:

I think I can forgive Mark Wahlberg’s shitty acting because of the quality music him and his Funky Bunch gave us.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
And will SOMEBODY explain to me how a movie based on a Disney Ride got to be the #2 biggest hit of the year???

Captain Jack pwnz j00.

I don’t generally go to the movie theaters. All I saw this year was PotC, X-2, and Matrix Reloaded (the latter of which I wasn’t too impressed with). I’ll probably go to RotK after the new year, but most likely I’ll miss Last Samurai until it comes out on DVD. I just don’t care that much. :stuck_out_tongue:

If a movie is looks/is shitty, then don’t go see it. See a less advertised film at a art theater, they usualy have something good playing.

Wouldn’t it be less work to list the movies that doesn’t suck?

Originally posted by Karlemagne

anyway, daredevil wasnt bad, it wasnt that great, but it wasnt bad. wasnt as bad as the hulk at least.

I totally agree.
However, everyone kept saying “LOL!!111 T3h D4red3v1l iz t3h suCk0rz!!! B3n 4ffL3cK 4r3 sUcK0rZ!!!”

People probably only said it sucked because it wasn’t as great as the X-Men and Spiderman movies.

Or- maybe… just maybe… it sucked.

Horribly.

Daredevil didn’t suck.
Was it great? Was it a AAA movie? Not one bit.
But was it bad? No.