Awesome FF6 Guide!

I knew it was a good idea to go and read some of his guide.

There are way too many good parts of this walkthrough.

Well, it looks like ??? has now transformed into GIRL. Things are looking up. And will you look at that? You have been rescued by OLD MAN. Gotta love these names. Anyway, listen to OLD MAN, because OLD MEN are wise and always have lots of info. But OLD MEN also seem to like GIRLS, so if you see him drooling, then run.

Go into the room and undo Celes’ shackles (unless you’re into that kind of thing, y’know). Then Locke will give his schpiel about how he will protect Celes…though if you ask me, Celes could probably wipe the floor with Locke’s ass. And don’t even think about stealing her clothes.

Not only that, but Ultros gives you a time limit on how long you have to save the opera. He must have done some complex physics equations in order to come to the solution that it will take 5 minutes to push the weight off.

There’s a lot of other ones that require pictures, too. Look at the part of the walkthrough after the three scenarios, just before Terra goes nuts.

BTW I’m going to send more nasty e-mails if that walkthrough isn’t finished. Scumbag.

I was clearly a disturbed child

No mere child could’ve concocted something to devious, evil and full of random jibba jabba.

Seriously. Would completing the shrine require… AID? From… like, another staffer or just some volunteering drones? :o

(DUH, fund a wiki.)

I noticed something strange when looking at the walkthrough index. I never linked the Cyan’s Dream chapter. Actually, I wrote that many years ago, but I never linked to it on the index, however you could always find it if you hit “Next Part” in the 11th chapter. If you’ve never read it, you can go read it now. I know it’s not much, but it’s something!

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/ff6/walkthrough/index.shtml

I made reference to it in the first post I made in the thread, actually. :smiley: I love the X-Zone strategy, too; I figured that out by total fluke, like “Man I hate this fight, lemme just cast X-Zone and see what happens.”

I love the part where Zep goes apeshit about Edgar’s comment on the turtle.

Haha, I did that too. It was such an annoying boss that I just started throwing whatever I had at random, and surprise, it just died. It took me a while to figure out I could do the same to everyone else.

I’m so reading that walkthrough.

It says special defense/weakness on many, many foes. How do I tell if they’re defenses or weaknesses? :I (I know, nitpicking, but…)

MORE: Gogo has Relm’s text all over his entry and Umaro has none ;( ((Umm, I guess Gogo is ranked #5 and Umaro is #8 on the Zepp-scale?))

Yeah… I figured out the X-Zone thing on my own too.

Except it wasn’t X-Zone. It was Shoat. It works well with Odin and Raiden too.

Agreed on both parts. I just finished the walkthrough, but now feel a void in me that could only be filled by the remaining parts of the walkthrough. I did find an easter egg of sorts by changing walkr12 to walkr13 in the address bar. However, with only pictures and no witty, yet informative, banter, this was a poor substitute for what I need.

Where’s our fix, zep? >:(

I also notice a conspicuous absence of any mention of the ninja’s hidden treasure in the cave to the sealed gate.