AvP

No, they take on characteristics of the host creature.

Really. In Alien the creature that comes out of the guys stomach contains no features that I can recognize as human. But maybe that’s just me.

Well, they don’t explain how they do it, but in Alien 3 , I think, an Alien infested a dog. As a result it couldn’t grow any larger that the dog.

Steve: Uh, I didn’t “go to extra lenght” to find the AvP script. I stumbled upon it while looking for info on the movie, about half a year ago. I took a look at it and decided I didn’t like the premise. Didn’t download it. Besides, the site explained it was a POSSIBLE script; I only confirmed it was the one they went for last week when I saw the trailer and noticed the whole “pyramid in antarctica” thing. Even so, they could’ve changed some things. Thus my asking here.

Izlude: You have a point about Alien morality; it’s the Predator fans’ belief that they are honorable in human terms that baffle me. In fact, I always felt that the very point of the first movie was precisely to spoof Big Game Hunters and their attitudes. Then again, this wouldn’t be the first case of a character reinterpreted over the years to fit fan tastes; Dr. Doom and Magneto started out as VERY vile villains, but became so popular, they later had all sorts of bits added to their backgrounds to try to either excuse or redeem them.

In any case: if the movie is just two hours of special FX, I’d rather wait for the DVD. I go to the movies to enjoy the characters, not to watch them die.

lol, reading you two talk about this is funny… You REALLY need to go see the movie, it will fix any questions you have… especially about alien/preditor hybrids… and for the record… in AVP2 the game, there were alien hybrids.

Wil, I agree with you that they’re not honorable in human terms in some ways, the weapons etc., but the suicide thing is sort of similiar to the ancient Japanese committing suicide if the lost a fight.
And Lex, I never saw Alien 3 but I suppose the Alien in Alien didn’t grow any taller than a human. But that’s still not exactly a hybrid.

Well, seeing it on the big screen is always better, regardless. If you wanted to see it, just save up 5-10 dollars (I dunnno how much it costs for you all) and go. You’ll be happy.

Jesus christ dark! Go see AVP!
And if you dont mind spoilers, here:

YES, Aliens make Hybrids from thier hosts. It gets in one of the preditors and comes out as a Preditalien!

Yeah that’s true. But they still take on some characteristics though.

I’ll take your word for it. And Izlude whom cammy loves, I well go see AvP once the hype dies down a bit, see above for reason, and no, I don’t mind spoilers. Are you serious about the spoiler part. Weird. But just a question for you. If you saw Alien, what human characteristics did it take on. I’m not gonna contest your point about AvP 'cause you’ll be right and I haven’t seen it.

Well, if you consider that they are fast learners, resourcefull, and blood thirsty, then I think you’ve just answered your question. Perhaps the REASON preditors use Humans as Alien hosts is because of the features they desire from us to create the ultimate prey. If a preditor is tired of hunting animals, yet humans are too weak… why not find somthing that adopts the characteristics of it’s host… Enter, Aliens. Preditors understand how they work. Love the hunt, and use humans (with thier inginuity, cunning, and resourcefullness) to create a prey worthy of hunting once more.

Now there’s a theory I agree with. But I just thought the fast learning thing was just something the Alien had. Clearly I was wrong. Damnit, I hate it when I’m wrong.

It’s predalien.

That’s the stupidest fucking name ever.

damn i cant belive how much money were getting paid to kill stuff.

yeah not to mention royalties.

what tha how did you guys get in security!! :moogle:

There’s the most badass creatures in existence. :stuck_out_tongue:

A creature that badass could be called cutesypie_15 and still be feared throughtout the galaxy.

I haven’t seen the movie.I think I’m gona wait to see it on DVD.

Oh well. Whoever wins, We lose!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.predalien.com/predalien-2.php