Atlus rocks! Part 1

Hey, anyone knows some Fusion Spells? Because I haven’t found any at all aside from Cadenza [Orpheus + Apsaras] even though I’ve been juggling Personae like crazy.

Jack Frost and Pyro Frost gives you the Jack Bros spell. Medium chance to knock down all enemies.

Oberon and Titania also gives you a fusion spell, though I don’t remember what it does.

That’s all I know thus far.

Most of the fusion spells are pretty meh. Most of the special fusions make a combo when you have all the components on your team and several gods with related mythology have fusions. In the end you can get Lucifer and Satan to cast Armageddon to cheese your way through anything that Die For Me! and Samsara won’t massacre. Armageddon costs all your mana, but does 9999 almighty damage to all enemies, plus Lucifer comes with Victory Cry to get it all back after the fight.

So I just finished. True ending. And I know what happens in FES.

;_;

So, it’s over now. I rather liked how the real ending parallels the bad one. The end boss was slightly annoying. It wasn’t difficult, but having to slog through 13 forms was a touch overkill. I wonder why the main character was dragging ass so much during the last 3 days, though. Seems like something has to be up with that.

He was using what strength he had left to animate his body just to fulfill their promise on graduation day. That’s why he went out cold once he was done.