At least 10 characters

Heres 10 characters for you: Fuck you sir!

Down with the system!

…<hahah>

I think I’m the only person that actually likes this rule. Urgh. -_-

“Fuck you Sir!” is thirteen characters, including spaces and the exclamation mark.

thats twelve… thirteen. charle cant count

Charle, did you fail first grade? It’s 13.

I read it as

FUCK YOU XELO!!! YOU HAIRLESS BITCH!!!
OH I’M XELO, I"M GOING TO MAKE A SOUTHPARK AVATAR WITH A BEARD, ONLY I DONT REALLY HAVE ONE IN REAL LIFE! I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I DO! SO THEY"LLL THINK I’M MANLY AND SHIT! WHEN REALLY I COULDNT GROW A BEARD ON MY BALL SACK LET ALONE MY FACE!!! AND THEN I LIKE TO SAY “Hey my legs are hairier than steves” AND THEN POST A PIC WHERE MY LEG IS VIRTUALLY HAIRLESS!!!

glarbl grarbl

Wow. That’s awesome.

Screw the system!

OMG, can you post that. I am like so offended and stuff.

just kidding by the way.

I don’t ge

t it jerk.

imma man now too ^^

Meowrrr! cat fight Free popcorn and nuts if you want 'em!
Anyhow maybe the some of you that hate the 10 character limit, try GASP! checking how many characters you have and adding more if needed.

Scarey siggy! hides from evil rabbit

Gunsmoke, that would require effort on our part :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a man. A big strong man.

Bee’s are as manly as you can get. oooooh yeah

oh yeah, and down with the pointless rule that doesn’t really do much harm and actually makes people think about what they want to post instead of making really short posts like “lol” or “my cat pees blood” oh wait that’s more than 10 characters see what I mean?!

10 characters isn’t hard to hit, just try posting something that has a semblance of thought and not just “LOL” or “Fuck you” or whatever.

<!–…-->

If the 10 character rule still couldn’t keep Charle from doing the dumb “APRIL FOOLS!” post on every thread, I see little use for it. Although I personally try to only post when I have more than 2 or 3 words to say. I didn’t even know about the 10 char rule until I heard about it and tried it myself.

Also Shin, your bunny sig looks a lot like an MS-paint copy-paste of a scary bunny face onto St. Nick. Did you make it?