Assholes That Deserve To Diediedie!

Someone said that they didn’t like Gila! Gila is my friend! ENEMIES OF GILA MUST DIE! Oh fucknuts- what should I do?!?!?!?!?

I think you should design and construct a gun so powerful that not even Superman can fly faster than its speeding bullet.

You should go masturbate.

That always cheers me up ^^.

I think you should eat some cheese.

Go and call them names. After all, words do not hurt…

…too much

Depends

Let Gila defend himself… god…

Sorry, but ever since that factory accident, my legs haven’t been the same since. So I’m afraid I can’t defend myself.

And why isn’t there a Steve option??? NOW what am I supposed to vote for?

Mate, clam down, and if you really want them to suffer, hunt them down, and give them a good hard, SLAP!

BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! BLOOD BATH! <*/chant>

Who hates Gila??? I WILL CAUSE THEM A GREAT REIGN OF INSUFFERABLE SEPPUKU. EXEPT YOU WILL SWALLOW WITH THE MOUH IN YOUR PANTS.

Originally posted by Alyx
Let Gila defend himself… god…

We have a winner! 8D

Now go look at this and say the same thing (except not the name Gila, obviously- unless you want to), please. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12191

Aren’t you the one who started this thread? ( do i get a prize?)

The thread is a load of BS, he was proving a point.

Originally posted by Alyx
Aren’t you the one who started this thread? ( do i get a prize?)

You’re not one to catch much subliminal/subtle satire are you?