As of this moment, Sinistral has 9999 posts.

Wow that is one impressive professor, being able to see into the future like that… I wonder what else he managed to see. Maybe he saw further into the future and saw what would happen to the world if Sin didn’t post his 10000th post.

My god man, what are you waiting for? You could be dooming us all, make that post Sin.

Fuck you

Hmm…I get the feeling this could take a while. Also, if what that professor says is true, you should probably hurry up and make your post Sin. (Just saying…)

I have a feeling that the good doctor and what he said was nothing more than a hot steamy load of The B. S. (Morning would be my guess as to that last word in that pic, but I could be wrong and on both counts too).

Yay post count! :wink: :hahaha;

Seriously, wow, I couldn’t fathom having posted that many times . . . then again, your are truly a member of old! bows

Just get it over with, Sinistral. We all must [STRIKE]die[/STRIKE] make our 10,000th post sometime.

Before I swing the prune board hammer and actually cut a chunk into that number hopefully.

I mean, it’s only been what? A year since the last time?

It’s possible that he’s waiting for the tenth minute of the tenth hour of the tenth day of this thread to post (10^4 = 10000).

Oh wait, that already happened.

Idea 2: …I’ve got nothing. We’re doomed.

Ahh, crud. Well, maybe if we get a little, cute girl and have her beg for him to post…starts thinking

Nah, I don’t think it would work on Sin, not that I know him well. XD

Sin is exactly the sort you don’t use cute girls to influence his opinion. Not to say that he’s gay or anything. He’s just the sort of guy who turns other men gay, for him.

Naw, it’s just that he’s got better hair than any girl we’ll ever find for him.

Heheh, well, I think I may be one o’ those guys that WON’T turn gay for him. XD

Maybe it’s because I don’t care what someone looks like…

I can’t figure out if this post is a cleverly-veiled insult or if your already seething homosexuality has clouded your mind to the point where even you yourself don’t know what they hell you’re talking about.

I hail the update of Val’s sig.

edit: Leareth, what? I had nothing to do with it. Not a mod.

Zeppeline:It is neither, I merely say what comes to my mind. Anyways, I already have someone I love. XD

Rigmarole:…You guys have a lot of time on your hands when you created that. It’s both funny and strange.

Sin shaves the vaginas of ladies and the beards (representing heterosexuality) of men.

That’s a mental image we really don’t need.

Hey, just cause you don’t have a beard to be shorn.

my pubic hair could use some shorning