Arr!

Not sure if it should be in Tob or not . . . but here be me pirate name.

I think this sort of thing was supposed to be posted in the Polling Forum or in the Tower. Merlin doesn’t like to see this sort of thing in the Main Forum, and my guess is he’ll lock this on sight.

Dread Pirate Bonney. I think this must be a joke! I am Captain Ren CostaSousa, the fastest Sabre in the seven seas! Argh!

Anyway, there was this too: Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate’s life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

The coolest thing in the quiz was Cutthroat Island.

Your pirate name is:

Red Jack Vane

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that’s okay, because it’s much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Iron William Cash

A pirate’s life isn’t easy; it takes a tough person. That’s okay with you, though, since you are that person. You’re musical, and you’ve got a certain style if not flair. You’ll do just fine. Arr!

That’s what I got. I’d like to add that pirates kick ass.

Bloody Mary Roberts

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it’s the open sea. For others (the masochists), it’s the food. For you, it’s definitely the fighting. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!

Bloody Jack Cash

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it’s the open sea. For others (the masochists), it’s the food. For you, it’s definitely the fighting. You’re musical, and you’ve got a certain style if not flair. You’ll do just fine. Arr!

Bloody James Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it’s the open sea. For others (the masochists), it’s the food. For you, it’s definitely the fighting. Even though you’re not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Bloody Jack Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it’s the open sea. For others (the masochists), it’s the food. For you, it’s definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Darn, we’re all blood thirsty!

Bloody William Roberts

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it’s the open sea. For others (the masochists), it’s the food. For you, it’s definitely the fighting. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!

Merlin’s gonna fry our asses. He said that we should post this stuff in the polling forum.

Iron Harry Rackham

A pirate’s life isn’t easy; it takes a tough person. That’s okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Arr!!!

And yes, Merlin probably will fry us for this.

Dread Pirate Cash

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You’re musical, and you’ve got a certain style if not flair. You’ll do just fine. Arr!

I suppose that’s useful to know, though, I have no idea why it would be.

And Merlin will be ‘Damn You. Argh. Piano’.

Steel Balled Huey

Dread Pirate Kidd

(I’m surprised there hasn’t been a Princess Bride ref. here yet.)

Mad John Roberts

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes – but who really cares? Arr!

Darhar sounds accurate to me…arr :stuck_out_tongue:

Iron Harry Kidd

A pirate’s life isn’t easy; it takes a tough person. That’s okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you’re not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

right like i plan anything, YOU LIE PIRATE NAME GENERATOR!!

• Iron_Sun_Demon shakes his fist at the pirate name generator

I too got the Dread Pirate Cash. I used to play violin and flute, but stopped due to lack of cooperation of elemetary school teachers. I do have the ability to swindle people, if I have enough time.

Bloody William Vane

Originally posted by Manus Dei
I think this sort of thing was supposed to be posted in the Polling Forum or in the Tower. Merlin doesn’t like to see this sort of thing in the Main Forum, and my guess is he’ll lock this on sight.
My huess is, You’re a fucking reatard.

Merl enjoys fun as everyone else, as long this doesnt drool into idiocy, or turn into a flame war. My guess is it wont ever be closed, it will instead get boring after 2 or 3 pages and people wont post in it anymore.