Are you a packrat?

Zombie Griswald. I remember now…

Yes, you are correct.

I’m a packrat in DiabloII. I keep everything and then move it to my mules.

Has anyone tried the Tristam Hellfire Torch quest? I’ve only gotten one of the keys and I’m currently hitting the Countess for the second.

I used to be, but then Gamestop was having awesome trade-in sales. Now, the only games I’ve kept are all my Final Fantasies. Damn! I’m so pissed that III had to be on DS! To this day, I still say they should have bundled it in Final Fantasy Origins for the PSX. I mean, III is now the only one that hasn’t been released on the PSX/PS2.

I collect equipment on most occasions because if I sell all of my equipment for the money than I wouldn’t be encourged to levelgrind as much.

I’m espesally stingy in Fire Emblem and SaGa games where keeping a spare set of weapons can save your life.

Of course I will sell in Dragon Quest games and the like especially when a couple of G’s are needed for an item or equipment nessary to beat the game/advance the plot and you’re only getting one or two hundered from a group of enemies at most.:ulty:

Whoops, misread the question. In games, I do try to get everyting, but only if it’ll help out my chraracters or add more plot. Anything extra a normally sell. I’m a huge money whore though. I only spend money to get the best stuff at any current time. If I don’t need it, or it isn’t the best, (for that particular part of the game) I won’t get it.

I usually don’t sell because it usually doesn’t pay well (and those that do pay well are too good to sell). And sometimes I just have other reasons (for example, in DQVIII i won’t sell my monster coins, thought that’s all theyre good for, because I want to know how many of those monsters I’ve defeated.
Also, I want to have at least one of everything. In fact, there are a few games where I went to shops worldwide to make sure I have at least one of everything.

I am not a packrat…I sell items sometimes. But I like to have a decent inventory.

I never really keep equipment unless there is some extra bonus (elemental affinity for example) attached to it.
With the possible exception of items that the characters have an emotional attachment to.
I might keep them depending on how much I care about the character.

As soon as I find something better, it’s time for trade-in to keep my cash level decent at all times.

I really stock up on rare items though.
Most of the times when I get this big I-Win-Button item I sit and hold on to them forever just in case I would need it later. (End credits can be dangerous, you know.)

I don’t play too many RPGS, but when I do, I pack rat. Because packrat is a verb now. I might need it…You never know. At least I don’t know since I usually play games without checking up what exactly I’m supposed to be doing.

Guess I get this habbit from real life. I am such a packrat.