Are you 18 or older or going to be 18 by next November (and an American =p)?

http://electionimpact.votenet.com/declareyourself/index.cfm

Register the lazy way!

It’s not that lazy; you still have to include a copy of an ID and a signed form. Given that, you might as well do it the old-fashioned way, by printing a copy of the form at http://www.fec.gov/votregis/vr.htm and mailing it to the address specified in the instructions.

VOTING IS FOR CHUMPS!!!

Hm. I’m going to need to request an absentee ballot.

It’s already too late for me to re-register for the CA primary online… So I will be doing it the old-fashioned way. I’m a little irritated that I can’t be lazy about it, but oh well. Voting is fun ^___^

I lucked out by however schedule is run since the date was made 3/2 since I = 18 3/13

Can you vote for the corpse of Abraham Lincoln?
If you can, everyone should vote for the corpse of Abraham Lincoln. Corpses are very peaceful and diplomatic. And very, very good at sitting.

Yes, however, the smell may offend other heads of state.

They could say it is his cologne.

You can write in a candidate, can’t you? I’ve heard how Mickey Mouse frequently gets a fair number of votes, so it wouldn’t be inconceivable to vote for Lincoln’s corpse.

I’ve been registered since a month before my 18th birthday. I need to get an absentee ballot though.

Abraham Lincoln COULD be voted for, but if he won, he couldn’t be Prez. Twenty-second Amendment and all that jazz.

Not to mention that being dead is a bit of an obstacle to being a good leader.

Originally posted by Megaman984
Abraham Lincoln COULD be voted for, but if he won, he couldn’t be Prez. Twenty-second Amendment and all that jazz.

Because he’s dead or because he has already been the President?

I hope it’s the last, because the first would be a discrimination against the dead. And they’d revolt against such discrimination the moment I tell them about it.

Hm… I wonder if its written that a dead man (or woman) cant be president.

In all seriousness?

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]Because he’s dead or because he has already been the President?

I hope it’s the last, because the first would be a discrimination against the dead. And they’d revolt against such discrimination the moment I tell them about it. [/b]

Well, given that Ashcroft was unseated from his Missouri Senate seat by a dead guy, I would say the latter.