anyone think the Wii will fail?

I think, no I KNOW that it will be to Nintend what E.T. was to Atari or what Dreamcast was to Sega, then Nintendo will wind up making games for Sony and Microsoft just to try to stay around:mwahaha: :mwahaha::mwahaha: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Excuse me while I put the firearm you just leapt over to a better use.

You might want to provide an explanation as to why you think the way you do.

Originally Posted by Zhare
I think, no I KNOW that it will be to Nintend what E.T. was to Atari or what Dreamcast was to Sega, then Nintendo will wind up making games for Sony and Microsoft just to try to stay around

Do you any idea of what you are talking about, or are you just doing this to get attention?

1. The Wii will have fun games.
  2. The Wii is innovative.
  3. The Wii is cheap.

If anything, the PSIII will fail because it is way too damned expensive. Also, Nintendo has the only good handheld console at the moment, and so even if the Wii fails, which I doubt, I’m sure they wouldn’t have to make games for other systems. They’ve made some terrible decisions before (Nintendo 64, anyone- even then they had some great games), and they still exist. I think that if anything, Sony will end up losing this round.

I’ve elaborated on this in much better threads than this one, so if you really care to hear my full spiel, just look it up, zhare. I’m not going to waste any more words here.

Most likely the latter. Closing this thread, feel free to start a new one on the same subject that actually gives us something to debate about. Don’t make another retarded one, or I’ll hurt you.