Anyone remember the Dilbert cartoon?

I found a few episodes on Kazaa, watched it, and fell in love again. The stip is better, but the show is also pretty hilarious, especially when it does things that the strip couldn’t. It didn’t follow the original very well (Dilbert and Dogbert had mouths, a new character named Loud Howard was introduced, a few jokes were recycled), but by itself, it was a good show.

Sadly, it only lasted two seasons. I blame the choice of network: UPN. Nothing good comes out of UPN. Ever. If you go into television, avoid UPN like the plague.

Loud Howard was in the strip too.

I didn’t even KNOW there was a cartoon…

Must…find…twitch

I have seen it, but only because I happened to pass the television as it was on: I never was much of a Dilbert fan.

I think i remember seeing that when it was first aired on TV…

UPN tried to bring a number of comics to TV, “Baby Blues” “jumpstart” and Dilbert…they all tanked though…

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
Loud Howard was in the strip too.

He was only in one, if I remember correctly. It was when Wally was in charge of the office relocation and he said that he’d put Dilbert in the cubicle next to Howard unless he gave him his immortal soul. Dilbert gave him his color copier instead. Howard, however, did not have the power to destroy cubicles, windows, offices, ceiling tiles, etc., like he often does in the show.

And yes, you must find it. They’re releasing the first season on DVD, I’ve heard, but if you can’t wait, use Kazaa Lite. It has all the episodes.

They show it on Comedy Central every sunday night. I watch it sometimes.

The Clerks cartoon comes on shortly after it. :hahaha;

I saw it a couple of times. I didn’t know they tried to make “jumpstart a show”. I don’t think I’m sad I missed out on that though.

Originally posted by d Galloway
Nothing good comes out of UPN. Ever. If you go into television, avoid UPN like the plague.

;_; ST:TNG and DS9 both came out of UPN.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
;_; ST:TNG and DS9 both came out of UPN.

ahem Case in point.

Yeah, I miss it I thought it was pretty good. UPN isn’t perfect but it does lets you see shows everday that are only on like once a week on thier orignal channel.

The Dilbert show was sweet, I remember it. It was hilarious when Stone Cold was a judge… lol

That was the one where Dilbert gave birth to a robot/hillbilly/alien/cow baby, right? 8)

yeah man, it was a 2 part episode.