Anybody ever beat Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts?

I never did…

<a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/ps2/kingdomhearts/platinum.shtml”>Shameless plug.</a>

I did…

AZt level 55. I have a problem with going in underlevelled. Took me over a dozen tries, but he died.

Tried it three or four times at level 64, died horribly, gave up.

Um, I will once I find my game, get to level 80+, and get the Ultima Weapon.

I can’t even at Lv99. I seem to miss Stike raid and have use an elixir to survive.

Big Nutter
I’ll try again soon though.

Everyone I talk to say that you need Strike raid to beat him, but I never did. I just kept a bit of distance from him, just far enough to avoid his sword, but close enough to be right next to him when he jumps towards me. Then I just let fly with the combos while he’s just landing, and incapable of protecting himself. Then I roll away, and repeat tactics until he stops jumping. Then I whack at him whenever I can.

Ah, but the battle music “One Winged Angle” was awsome.

Lyrics!

One Winged Angel - Latin Lyrics

[CHORUS]
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

[REPEAT CHORUS]

Sors immanis Et inanis
Sors immanis Et inanis

[REPEAT CHORUS]

Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

[REPEAT VERSE]

Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)
Ne me mori facias (Generosa)
Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)
Ne me mori facias (Generosa)

[REPEAT VERSE]

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

One Winged Angel - English Lyrics

[CHORUS]
Burning inside
with violent anger,
Burning inside
with violent anger,
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
[REPEAT CHORUS]
Fate - monstrous and empty,
Fate - monstrous and empty,
[REPEAT CHORUS]
Come, come, O come,
do not let me die
Come, come, O come,
do not let me die
[REPEAT VERSE]
Come, come, O come, (Glorious)
do not let me die (Noble)
Come, come, O come, (Glorious)
do not let me die (Noble)
[REPEAT VERSE]
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

I heven’t beat the bastard yet. But thats because every time I try to use an elixer after the Sin Harvest attack he kills me before I can.

You got SuperGlide? I always used that to get to him fast enough to interrupt it.

Yeah, I never used any thing special either myself. Had to come up with a good strategy for the shrine though.

My grandma beat him. No joke. god, I hate her almost, I can’t even make it past Alice in Wonderland -_-;

Just keep on fighting him, you’ll eventually figure out how to beat Sephi.

Ya know… I love a good boss that was designed not to be beaten like Seph. RPG Bosses just have one million hp. There’s something about activly jumping and slashing your foe that makes it fun.

And heaven’s to betsy that we didn’t have to control Goofy and Donald in that game.

I wish Goofy and Donald were out of the game, they hold me back too much.

I beat Seph at 72 I believe, going to go for killing him with the first key some time.

? How do they hold you back? I mean, they can’t get in your way, and if they die they revive themselves. No need to waste time and effort reviving them. :hint:

My biggest problem with Donald and Goofy was that they were constantly inb the way of where I needed to see. Especially when I was fighting mushrooms, Goofy was somehow alwaysd right in front of the damn mushrooms. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

God, I hate AI characters. They’re always so stupid.

:wave: Heh, go rent SHEEP for GBA, PS1, PC, or Mac, the sheep have built in A.S. (Artifical Stupidity) Or Possibly Pac-Man 2 for Genisis or SNES. Then take two Tylonal and call me in the morning.

First time i beat sephi was at my grandpas funeral.
i was at level 60 and was wielding the Oblivion keyblade.
After i got to level 100 and had the ultima though, i just went in to kick his ass and remember gramps…