Any real Japanese speakers here?

Dark Force from DeJap has a manual for Star Ocean which he’s scanned in and was wondering if anybody could help translate it (I tried posting this on the Whirlpool board but got no replies). Lemme know if anyone’s up to it. :sunglasses:

…And before anyone says anything, yes, I’m talking to Dark Force; yes, I’m helping out with the Star Ocean patch; yes, it’s being steadily worked on; no, it’s quite a long way from being finished.

Try <a href=“http://donut.parodius.com/mo”>MO’s board</a>.

All righty. Thanks for the link. :sunglasses:

No problem.

And I like how in your thread at MO’s, you’re now only mentioning that a “friend” of yours has the Star Ocean manual scanned. Throwing Dark Force’s name around “the scene” is risky business right now, isn’t it? =P

Hey Cid, does Dark Force know anything about what happened to the Tactics Ogre patch Wacked Hacks was working on? I heard he was helping with that too.

thud

Hiryuu: Got it in one. :sunglasses: thud indeed.

Bahamut: No, I’m not giving him the third degree about his projects. He gets enough stupid questions as is.

Sorry Cid, I don’t mean to pry. I was a little too hopeful when I say DF’s name, I heard he was working on the TO translation right before the site went down. I know the Star Ocean patch is in the works, and I know better than to ask about that :get it?: .

Going to a japanese forum, asking … You should probably find a lot of people who would be interested in translating. I do not know any good japanese forum, though. www.dragoneyestudios.net should have some translators too, I guess.

EDIT: That might not be the correct link. But it is something with Dragoneyestudios. That’s for sure. Maybe it is .org, or .com. I don’t remember, I am sorry.

Thank you for reading,
Seldane