Another Victim of Love...

Originally posted by Cybercompost
I actually fell in love, which is why I realize when most people talk about falling in love they are bullshitting themselves.

You are totally right.

2 words: strip club.

It sounds as if the second girl was just him falling for someone on the rebound, if that’s true he’ll get over it far easier. Just don’t ignore him and he should be fine, invite him to participate in social activities with you (It doesn’t matter what they are) and if you’re in a position to, helping him stay on track with school would be good.

Oh and Sorcs suggestion might work, but it sounds like it’s a little late in the game for that, the whole strip bar thing is more of an immediate distraction right after the dumping than a solution.

Love is the only feeling that can be two emotions at once.

As others already have said, there is not a lot you can do. I doubt there is a lot anyone can do. So you should leave it all to time. Maybe keep an eye on him, and maybe buy him a cd to listen to. They say music helps. At least it should keep his mind occupied.

Tell her you’ll kill her family, friends, pets, and even enemies if she doesn’t go out with him. Or if that doesn’t work give her lots of money.