Anime You Hate II: The Hatening

i can’t believe anyone is hating on evangelion and naruto!!! those should be added to the list of deadly sins. i’m sure full metal alchemist would love to add more characters as crazy bad guys. (i loved that show . . but after some point in the 30’s, it went off a little strangely. it was exactly where the differences with the manga became a problem! oh well, it’s still a good series as long as the movie doesn’t suck)

Any four kids anime.ESPECIALLY one piece,its over-exaggerated expressions MUST DIE stab,stab and Lupin the III,the whole idea is stupid.

Evangelion sucks. I ask fans of it why they like it more than gundam, and they say “Gundam is just about robots. Evangelion is more.”

Gundam isn’t just about robots. Gundam has a bunch of great stuff. Apparently, the idiots only saw Gundam Wing,. It really sucks that more people have seen EVangelion than the GOOD Gundams like V and X. And it sucks that a lot of people only know about wing

Evangelion is said to be the most groundbreaking anime ever. Well it’s not. It follows the typical format of 13 comedy episodes, then a plot twist, then goes into a more linear plot. Gundam is one of the first anime that focused on conflicts and not just good vs evil. And Gundam is serious throughout. It was stupid they made the first half of Evangelion simple, then it exploded into being really deep. And they didn’t even mention what Nerv was trying to do until later on

It was said Evangelion was special because the main character was not heroic, but a weakling. Well Gundam had a weakling before that

I think it’s stupid most the characters in Evangelion act really light-hearted for the first half of the series, then they get all crazy. Except for Shinji. Shinji ponders his existence and wonders what people think about him, which is okay, because he has a lot of problems. It’s dumb real teenagers do that, because they don’t have half problems shinji does. There are no normal people in Evangelion, but some of them don’t really have a reason to be crazy. Some of them like Ritsuko were thrown in there for the heck of it just to put in another crazy person

Shinji gets away with saying “Everybody hates me,” then people would say “No we don’t.” But if I said something like that, people wouldn’t feel sorry. I hate Shinji

It’s dumb that when the first episode of Evangelion came out, everyone used the catch phrase “I musn’t run away.” It was just one episode, so the show didn’t really exist. And do the people honestly have anything to run away from?

The way Evangleion ended was stupid. They were cheering for shinji at the end for coming around. But usually when people get problems like that, the problems just keep coming back. And it was stupid the world didn’t turn into a primordial soup, which was dumb

Evangelion sucks. Thank you very much :toast:

My thoughtd exactly. XD

eva wasn’t good because it was original . . it was good because of anno. the whole giant robot genre was getting old . . . . . and boring . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but then evangelion came out which was like if a great top of the line gundam had come out. the music was good . . the characters were interesting . . human instrumentality/wonders of existance were randomly thrown in. it was exactly what people wanted in a show. that’s what makes greatness. being original gets you no where. it’s the sega dreamcast all over again!!

i’m not gonna lie and say that evangelion is in even the top 10 animes ever created. but the ending was the best part. most shows end either really confusing or extremely sappy(like nadia). i can get your hating the bulk of the series . . cause like love hina . . . it’s just the same story over and over and over . . . . . . . and over. but i can’t stand for any hatening for that ending!!!

.dotHack//SIGN - Makes no sense whatsoever. The flashbacks don’t add to the plot and are just wierd.

Naruto - I liked itin the begining. Then they started the flashbacks. Episode 131 or something filled the entire last 10 minutes with Rock Lee’s flashback.

Inu Yasha - It’s gotten to a point where I only watch the title of the episode. If it doesn’t involve them finally finding Naraku, I don’t watch it.

And for some reason Kagome’s holding her bow backwards after every shot she takes.

tru dat . . . .

The Secrets and Mysteries REvealed Evangelion guide says Evangelion was popular because “stay at home otaku” like the female characters

So evangelion is popular because chicks like it…

that’s how a lot of shows are. guys will love about anything like that . . so maybe chicks liked it more than they liked gundam or robotech. it seems to be the same idea behind escaflowne. escaflowne is a very girly show masked in a shounen world