Anime You Hate II: The Hatening

Same idea, new thread.

Why was the first one closed?

Some idiot probably thought there was gonna be some kind of argument. When in fact, there would not have been one of those.

So I’m an idiot am I? That thread degenerated into you trolling NightmareGun, it was closed for a reason.

I said like two things to him, and they were in jest. Anyway, lets not make this a thread about me defending the last thread.

I hate Fooly Cooly

WTF U DONT LIEIK FOOLYCOOLY? U JUST DNT GET IT!!! UR TOO DUM!!! LOLZ!

Right…anyways…I hate Love Hina. The manga was great ,but the anime was kind of bleh…

Look at the poster above me, then look at his sig. If Negima had come before Love Hina I might have even tolerated it because the Manga is not entirely as bad as it’s predecessor, but the reused jokes, which were already goddamn awful in Hina, repel me in such an indescribable manner I can’t bring myself to read five pages without kicking myself.

And the girls in it are pedophiles

All of them >:(

At least his art is still good

Yeah, that’s the one great thing about Ken Akamatsu, his style is pretty nice and the fighting scenes even look cool. I just wish he’d get someone else to do the script.

Ken Akamatsu needs a new joke other than OH NO YOU WALKED IN ON ME UNDRESSING/WE GOT CAUGHT IN AN EMBARRESSING SITUATION/WE MISUNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER TIME TO PUNCH YOU INTO THE STRATOSPHERE.

True. That one note tune is even more boring than an Instant Beach Episode in a Go Nagai anime.

Not really an anime, since it was animated by american artists… but Darkstalkers sucked ass.

I hate FLCL. And it’s not being biased because of the damn fanbase assuming it has “deep philosophy”.

I was also disappointed by Samurai Deeper Kyo. Manga was good but the anime just…

i watch mostly top 50 anime from ann . . but i think the most lacking show i’ve seen in a while was the new version of Ah My Goddess. the original OVA’s were terrible, but tolerable to watch before you sat through a very pleasant movie. the new series is just based off the ova’s but given 2-4 episodes per ova episode. all of the new added in scenes lack point . . and also all possible interest. had i not enjoyed the movie so much, i’d not have been let down so much about the terrible new interpretation of the series!!!

GTO.

It just plain sucks. I definitely should have read the cover before bothering to watch it.

hey, both the live action and anime are awesome!!! i think the anime came out last . . and that could get old for fans of the previous two . . . . but i can’t imagine it being bad

Evangelion

Mew Mew Power. WHY did 4Kids have to be the ones to dub Tokyo Mew Mew?

An anime that just plain sucks though, that would be Noir, I saw one episode, and it was so boring and stupid I couldn’t really pay attention.

Noir has too many flashbacks
Naruto, don’t get me started…
Inu Yasha
Zatch bell.

Anything that’s not FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Ninja Scroll, or Trigun.
Mention a few others, cause i’ve probably forgotten some I don’t hate.