Anime TV Channel

In my EGM this month they had an ad for “The Anime Network.” Its a cable anime network, but i dont know if i want to subscribe yet. Could you tell me if its worth it? Any of you have it?

The site is here http://www.theanimenetwork.com/index.html

With the network asking for people to send in requests to add it into the cable companies’ list of stations, it seems like something that’s come up quite recently so it probably hasn’t been around for quite a long time.

Or I could be totally wrong. Though I do want this station, regardless. T_T

I mean…they’re showing Noir ( <3! ). And among other things of course.

And totally off-topic, but why the fluff is Boggiepop Phantom listed under “Martial Arts”? I think it’s more of a psychological thriller than anything else, and there’s hardly any martial arts related things at all in that series…

I requested the anime channel for my town.

Yea. But the catch to the whole thing is that its not a cable network persay. Its a subscription based VOD (video on demand) channel, and its only availible to digital cable subscribers. So really, its more like a library of anime availible at certain times, to be checked out and back in with time limits, and only to Digital Cable subscribers…

Crap…

“Our goal is for The Anime Network to be available in both Video on Demand and traditional, linear formats nationwide!”

WELL THAN GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND GO! NOW! GO GO GO GO!