Anime and game

Many anime has its game, and many game has its anime.
Tell me your favourite anime game and game anime so we can collect more.

I have a huge number of Dragon Ball game Gundam game, and game Ah my godness, Record of lodoss war…

the only one i can remember ever playing was sailor moon: another story, so that one will have to be my favorite.

exactly what do you mean by “game anime”, anyway?

I saw a Vampire Hunter D game for PS at FuncoLand last week…

I think a game anime would be something like pokemon cartoons.

Well…Pokemon, for one. That came before the anime, but…

Magic Knight Rayearth for the SNES. It’s based more on the manga than the anime, but it’s one cute little game.
(psst! I shrined it! You should look at the shrine! It’s colorful!)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo for the PS2. The mobile suits feel clunky in this one, but the feel of stomping through the trees (knocking them over) with a Zaku 2…aww, man, I have fun.

Slayers :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a few slayers games for the PSX ^^

:kissy:

Um yeah all I can remember is the Sailor Moon Another Story one(although there are various other SM fighter games) and Yu Gi Oh Forbidden Memories I think it’s called…cant think of any “Game Anime”

hmm… I’ve tried DB Budokai for PS2 and it was decent enough. I also played Super Robot Gaiden Alpha where all giant mechs from any anime come together in one great big clash… the second one is coming to PS2 very soon. There’s also Virtual-On Marz coming that i’m looking forward to.

Too bad they didn’t make an anime out of Tales of Phantasia… Arche is a barrel of laughs with all the crazy things she does! :slight_smile:

Uh, Gundam W Endless Duel?!?!

That’s what I thought.

P.S. Zhou Yu is the guy. And Zhang He is kewl too. Oh, and one time I made an officer in ROTK named Shindo Shuichi and he was really cool too.

Magic Knight Rayearth.

The Magic Knight Rayearth game angered me to no end. It was just plain awful and absurdly easy. I guess you have to be a huge fan of the series to enjoy it.

Dragonball Z: Legendary Super Warriors ruled over all anime games I’ve played so far.

Star Ocean! Star Ocean!

Well, Star Ocean 2 was a game before it was an anime so I don’t think that really counts.

Record of Lodoss War. I sucked at the game though.

And of course, there’s the .hack project.

Originally posted by Silhouette

P.S. Zhou Yu is the guy. And Zhang He is kewl too. Oh, and one time I made an officer in ROTK named Shindo Shuichi and he was really cool too.

finally. another rotk/dynasty warriors fan. yays.

I did like Rockman.exe a bit…

If it counts, that is

Is there an actual Mega Man anime series?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Is there an actual Mega Man anime series?

I remember there being a megaman cartoon. Not sure if you’d call it an anime, though…