ANGER! LOTS ON ARNER ARRRRGGHHH!!!!!11oneone

I just learned that John Doe - quite possibly one of the greated TV shows EVER made - is NOT going to be renewed next year! AAAARGH! HATE! DEATH! RAGE!

How could they do this to me?!? There are so many questions unanswered!

What’s Digger’s deal? Or what about that bitch Teresa?!

At leats they had the decency to reveal ONE of the secrets.

Click

Bastards!

Its a television show. They didn’t castrate you and force you to eat your testicles.

Yeah, I really do hate it when a series get canceled that leaves so many questions left.

At least there are still fanfics…

Now don’t get me started on fanfiction! Ninety percent of 'em are total crap! I mean, take a look at Ranma 1/2 fanfiction! I mean, like, eighty billion of ‘em involve Ayane getting kidnapped by some idiot who wants to marry her, and it’s frickin’ <i>mutual</i> until Ranma comes along and gets all Shoryu-Reppa on his ass!

Mayl, you spend WAY too much time at ToastyFrog. And anyway, the fact that there’s very little good fanfiction is no excuse not to LOOK for it.

Ask SG about Diggers.

Pfft. If I can survive the loss of new Family Guy episodes, you can put up with the loss of whatever show you’re talking about. This kind of thing has happened to a lot of shows, yet crap sitcoms like [insert crap sitcom here] continue to be popular and get produced into a 15th season. The world is stupid like that sometimes.

I like it when a show get’s cancelled. Then if it was a good show, you know that it’ll never be bad… cause it can’t! That applies to Family Guy, that show will never turn into what the Simpsons turned into, because it’s kind of frozen in time now. If anyone understands what I mean by that anyways.

Gila : I know that a show being cancelled is a win-win situation, but you’ll never know if that show would have become crappy next year or would have produced the best season ever.

Originally posted by Igatona
Gila : I know that a show being cancelled is a win-win situation, but you’ll never know if that show would have become crappy next year or would have produced the best season ever.

I SO agree. They could have done SO much with the next season of John Doe…

And BTW, I’m still a little pissed cuz they canned Firefly.

GG, looking at the current state of television today, I agree on one thing.

You would have said that the next season of John Doe would have sucked so much, you’d be angry and set fire to Fox Studios, only to be branded a terrorist and a dangerous man to society. You would then flee to Hippieland, but since Hippieland are communists in disguise you’d be sent to Canuckdistan.

TV sucks. HBO’s the only thing that consistently presents good material.

And if you think that’s bad, the Sopranos on HBO is getting it up the ass because of Gandolfini.

Which is why I said that even if the show didn’t get cancelled, he’d have been pissed because it would have ended up sucking. Everything on TV does.

Except maybe watching old men play accordeons and dance.