An explanation for why the site isn't up yet, if I may :P

Hey there kids. I know that probly only Ajora visits this place regularly even though others signed up (I’m gonna fix that), but for the few people that care to know, the site isn’t up yet because I had some issues getting the FTP to work (Mainly because I’m retarded), and not I’m having a problem with the Table of Contents (The gray menus on the side of pages at RPGclassics). While there is a special one for the SaGa subsite, the main page ToC shows up anyways for some reason.

If you care to bookmark it already or something, here’s the url :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.rpgclassics.com/~saga_maniac/

Also, the one thing that I need besides the ToC to work, is a good pic for the logo. Does anyone have the old community logo, with Ginny and Co.? That was a great picture. I don’t haveit anymore though.

I don’t have the image either. It was nice image if memory serves me right.

St.Ajora

Well, Ajora, I’m not gonna have a computer for a random amount of days (Anywhere from 1 to infinity) so, since you probly know old community members better than I do, see if you can’t contact someone who has it or something. If you can’t or don’t, I won’t be upset or anything, lol. But, just something to think about.

I’ll think about it. Right now I’m mainly up here to check a few messages as it were. My main concern is leveling in Tales of Eternia to 100 or more from level 60. Then facing this tourament. If not enough I’ll get to even higher levels.

St.Ajora

Whew, it’s finally up now! Submit stuff! Come, people! Come!

Wow, it was worth the wait alright!

It will probably be days before I can submit anything if I do. First I need better scans and to be in the mood to do it. Or maybe not. Perhaps one good thing is collect the links to SaGa web rings and point people in the direct of SaGa Fan Art fun. Or something like that. But I’m not sure yet.

St.Ajora

PSHH Cloth Hat, it’s going nowhere without YOUR support, so support me damnit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, Ajora, well don’t feel like you’re obligated to get me an update by some certain time. :stuck_out_tongue: What I could really use is a nice logo though…

Uhhh, not that I’m complaining, but I thought I sent you the SF art scans three months ago. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll send them again, if you lost them or something (unless you’d prefer me not to :P). And for some weird reason, I have Unlimited Saga art as well, but for some even weirder reason, I really don’t know where I put the book, so I’ll try to find it and scan pretty stuff.

You have an Unlimited SaGa artbook? Is it the visual arts or the material collection? Yeah I know you have to find it first possibly to remember which one it is.

St.Ajora

I don’t believe you did, Miss Walhalla, unless you put them in my staff folder or something, in which case all I did was simply forget all about them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ajora: Err… I don’t know what it is. Sorry. I’ll find the book today. It can’t have disappeared anyway.

SG: You forgot about them? Haw, I’m so surprised. :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, well I sent you like 3 PMs one day long ago which point was to finally say I was uploading them into your staff folder and it was taking a damn long time. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought it was strange you never thanked me for that, but I was assuming you just didn’t like them so I didn’t talk about it. :stuck_out_tongue: And of course, they’re not into your folder anymore, so I’ll re-upload the stuff later.

Well if I forgot about something so cool as that, it’s probly cos they weren’t there :stuck_out_tongue: Probly one time when we got hacked or something.

However, a very big thanks to you for them!!! :smiley:

Originally posted by SaintAjora
You have an Unlimited SaGa artbook? Is it the visual arts or the material collection? Yeah I know you have to find it first possibly to remember which one it is.

Okay, uh, I can answer your question now. I didn’t earlier because I was lazy. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, it’s the Material Collection. I’d post an example of a picture, but I don’t want random people to steal it without my permission. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah that definitely answers the question. At the very least I need to buy the visual arts, but I’m not sure when. I’m already months late on getting SF2 Perfect Works.

St.Ajora

Hello, I’m new here, but I know StAjora from the Gamefaqs board.

I’ve got Unlimited SaGa Visual Arts Collection, but you won’t find monsters or dungeons images into it. I’m looking for an artbook for them, do you know if it exists?

Do you need scans???

I have no idea if such an artbook exists. I’m behind on SaGa book collecting in general. I still need to get stuff like SaGa Frontier 2 perfect works. So much to get and etc. Speaking of scans. I really wish I could find a decent official image of Meythia on the web or somewhere.

Meythia is a side character, so it’ll be difficult to find something. I doubt she’s even on Perfect Works.
If you know japanese, why don’t you try to contact the artist on http://www.kobayashi-tomomi.com ? You’ve got nothing to lose after all :slight_smile: