An attempt to identify strange item in Lufia

Heavens dragonquester, now I wont be able to sleep tonight!

That’s certainly not helping anyone.

What, I get in trouble for making a joke that everyone else seems to be doing when she makes Lufia threads? Next time, i’ll add in the “:P” Geesh.

Yeah, but you chimed in way after the mods had their way with the thread.

Sorry, I skimmed! Back to rule discussion, then!

We don’t have to spell everything out. Just the rules. The only two things I can think of off the top of my head that are “frowned upon” but aren’t rules are necroposting and double-posting. A newcomer could easily do both of those without realizing any “rules” were being broken at all, since not all communities enforce things like that. It’s not really fair to expect newcomers to know stuff like that.

Perhaps this should be debated in the forum that we have specifically set aside for debating these issues. If this is such a big issue make a thread on it.

It’s not a big issue. I’m just sayin’! =P

it takes too long to read all the stuff at that shrine looking for 3 items- haven’t played the game in over 5 years - i was just checking my notes for the game nad came across these notations for those 3 items and finding a possible explanation by translation of Estpolis using item identifying X button which isn’t in U.S version-

I know I’ll regret this but… what purpose does the Black Chocobo pic accomplish on your post?

That card is one of my FF5 Japanese squaresoft cards i bought in 1992- i put it here because black chocobo in FF5 helped the characters get to places in the game they hadn’t been- like solve problems for them- and since i didn’t know what those items were in Lufia until the post here a guy said what they were it reminded me of the black chocobo- he solved the problems of where the characters hadn’t been in FF5. you see ff5 is my favorite video game in english and a lot of times when things happen it reminds me of one of those cards- and now i am reminded of a town card from the game- i have to go to the lufia shrine and check out some information like i am in this town and have to go in all the houses to find answers—

Are you doing this on purpose or you really can’t get the very obvious indirect? You know what, forget it, you are just too exhausting to talk to and I can hardly understand what you say.

quester isn’t that much of a newcomer as this has been something we’ve brought up repeatedly and that the other visitors have complained about.