America's Top 10 Dirtiest Resteraunts

First off - Jakanden, your signature scares me with the whole “it knows your IP” thing. I’m just glad it doesn’t come up like my IP normally does, which is [firstname]-[lastname].augustana.edu. Scary.

Secondly - ew. Just freakin’ EW. I mean… Gaaaaaaah. There goes my occasional weekend Wendy’s runs.

“Chicken McNuggets, now with white meat!”

What were they made with before? x_x

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]“Chicken McNuggets, now with white meat!”

What were they made with before? x_x [/b]

When i first saw that commercial, that was my question as well.

Then I thought to myself “…shit, I used to work there and I cant answer that”. Pretty sad =)

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]“Chicken McNuggets, now with white meat!”

What were they made with before? x_x [/b]

Dark meat… and other stuff.

Psh, McDonalds shoulod be the first on that list ;>>

(In Chile, once a kid found a worm in a McDonalds’s hamburger, it was published on TV, and McDonalds got sued for some pretty penny)

Personally, I don’t care if it’s a health risk to eat at McDonalds or any fast food joint. If I tried to cook a hamburger, I’d create more health risks than a hundred Burger Kings combined. If need be, I’d risk my life and buy a Big Mac.

So, in other words, your article has no affect on me!

Well, you don’t eat fast food to be healthy, if you want something clean and fresh, make it yourself.

Ooooh, I really didn’t need to read that article.

This is why I only eat fast food from In-N-Out any more, they keep their resturaunts nce and clean according to my friend that worked there through the last 2 years of highschool.