America Idol?! More like american... uhh... CRAP!!!

American Idol is just another bad reality show in a long list of bad reality shows on Fox. It blows.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
America Idol?! More like american… uhh… CRAP!!!

That says it all.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Heh, he types You but types ur

Goddamn Xelo, lay off

For some reason, Xelo thinks he’s on some sort of higher tier because he can supposdly outspell everybody.

Never bothered to watch that stuff, possibly because there’s not a lot of modern music that interest me.

Hey X(elo), shut up with the bashing. Get off your high horse before you get kicked off.

And I maintain that the only good reality show would be a Survivor of middle or upper middle class white middle aged men placed in an inner city ghetto.

Why not Survivor where you actually have to survive on an island with hostile animals and 11 other annoying people that have to live longer than you to get off the island, let alone win anything. All they’d get is a Knife of some sort, and instead of winning immunity or some stupid crap like that, they could win a gun with a VERY limited amount of ammo.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
For some reason, Xelo thinks he’s on some sort of higher tier because he can supposdly outspell everybody.
my memory may be betraying me, but haven’t you gotten on other people’s cases before for bad spelling/grammar?

Originally posted by Sun Demon
Why not Survivor where you actually have to survive on an island with hostile animals and 11 other annoying people that have to live longer than you to get off the island, let alone win anything. All they’d get is a Knife of some sort, and instead of winning immunity or some stupid crap like that, they could win a gun with a VERY limited amount of ammo.

No one really wants to volunteer to most likely die, and who knows how long they could last on an island.

I mean I know reality TV is trashy but death has never been an issue(I think)

I don’t mean to be bragging but I have pretty good grammer and spelling skills too!

Gamer: Humans are greedy. They’ll do anything for a couple million.

Originally posted by Merlin
my memory may be betraying me, but haven’t you gotten on other people’s cases before for bad spelling/grammar?

IT’S [u]YOU’RE[/u]!!!1111111 :o :o :o

American Idol? Sounds like an American spinoff of Pop Idol (from the UK), was any good music on the show or was it all pop?

They better not ‘treat’ the UK to it!

Yes, American Idol actually is a spinoff from the UK show. Once they got down to the finalists, they had themed nights with music from different periods and genres.

From the way some people talk here, you know they’d probably be faithfully watching the show from The Running Man if that were really such a thing. That makes me sick.

I’m just pointing out the amusing fact that someone will type the full word ‘you’ but won’t type the full world ‘your’. -_-

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
… They better not ‘treat’ the UK to it!.

Unless you want some bad news, don’t turn on fucking ITV2.

P.S. is it true that there is also an american version of “I’m a washed-up celebrity, restart my career” AKA “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!”?

yeah there was one of those, i dunno who or what was on it or anything since i avoided that show like the plague

I think it was cancelled after a few episodes.